Windows 10: Computer and Sound Freezes

Discus and support Computer and Sound Freezes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ive already seen a similar thread here, but my Problem is a little bit different: I have a dual Monitor setup and usually im watching youtube or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kronos GD, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Kronos GD Win User

Computer and Sound Freezes

Ive already seen a similar thread here, but my Problem is a little bit different:

I have a dual Monitor setup and usually im watching youtube or netflix on my left one while playing a game on the right one . And suddenly the screen freezes and the sound is like when your having a bluescreen error but the frequency is changing every few seconds. And after like 30 seconds the sound continues to play like normal but both screens are still frozen. And after approximately another minute the computer restarts itself... And what I noticed is that it only happens when im using both monitors at the same time and not one of them independently.

My Specs: - Asus Rtx 2080 ti
    -Intel Core i9 9900K
    -Asus Rog maximus XI hero
    -64 GB GSkill Trident z royal
    -beQuiet dark power pro 11 1000W
    -NZXT Kraken X72 360mm
    -Windows 10

I already checked for windows updates and driver updates. What can i do?

:)

Kronos GD, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Computer and Sound Freezes

1. Computer and Sound Freezes - Similar Threads - Computer Sound Freezes

2. BSOD: screen freezes, sound buzzes, computer reboots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: screen freezes, sound buzzes, computer reboots: Hello,I bought this computer a few weeks ago:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700XCooler: StockGPU: Palit GP RTX3070 8GBMotherboard: Gigabyte A520M S2HRAM: XPG 2x8GB 3200MhzStorage: Lexar NM620 1TBPSU: Fractal Anode Bronze 750WCase: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 50 ADD-RGB 4FI'm using it mostly to play...
  3. Computer freezes and sound stutters then crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes and sound stutters then crashes: Hey, for a while I have had problems with my computer and nothing seems to fix it, whenever I turn on my computer for the day and use it for a few minutes almost every time it just freezes and crashes, I changed my os from an HDD to SSD a while ago and that fixed it for a bit...
  4. Computer freezes and sound stutters then crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes and sound stutters then crashes: Hey, for a while I have had problems with my computer and nothing seems to fix it, whenever I turn on my computer for the day and use it for a few minutes almost every time it just freezes and crashes, I changed my os from an HDD to SSD a while ago and that fixed it for a bit...
  5. Computer freezes and sound stutters then crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Computer Randomly Freezing and Sound Skipping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Randomly Freezing and Sound Skipping: Hi, whenever I am doing anything on my computer the screen will freeze for about half a second and the sound will make a buzzing sound. My monitor will also randomly disconnect and reconnect. Pc Specs Custom Built CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 GPU: MSI NVidia GeForce GTX...
  7. Computer Freezes and makes a wierd buzz sound.

Computer Freezes and makes a wierd buzz sound.: OK here we go so i have just redone the OS install and things went just fine set everything up and then BOOM!!! issues. the first one that im having is that my computer will Freeze and then a buzz sound will go off but the weird thing is that i can still move my mouse. I have...
  8. Computer makes annoying sound and freezes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer makes annoying sound and freezes: Hello, I need help with my computer sometimes it does a weird sound like drrrrrrrrrr... and freezes and like 3 weeks ago my monitors turned off when I heard the weird sound. Is this a virus or something wrong with the tech inside the computer? also it starts lag sometimes...
  9. My computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound

My computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound: Hello, i have this problem were my computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound for a few seconds. Have updated all of my drivers and everything is up to date. It happens maybe 1-2 times a day and its very annoying... I haven't overclocked. My specs: Mobo-ASUS ROG STRIX Z390...
  10. Computer Freezing- Linked to sound?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Freezing- Linked to sound?: Greetings! For a while now, I have had problems with Windows 10 every now and then where all of a sudden my computer will freeze for seemingly no reason. Previously I posted this forum thinking it was my NVIDIA divers (because I didn't actually need them). BUT, today...