Windows 10: Computer appears to be correctly configured, but the web proxy is not responding

Discus and support Computer appears to be correctly configured, but the web proxy is not responding in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]In this post, you are going to talk about what you can do if you come across the error, Your computer appears to be correctly configured but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 3, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Computer appears to be correctly configured, but the web proxy is not responding

Computer appears to be correctly configured, but the web proxy is not responding Computer-appears-to-be-correctly-configured-but-the-web-proxy-is-not-responding.jpg
    In this post, you are going to talk about what you can do if you come across the error, Your computer appears to be correctly configured but the web proxy is not responding. when you run the Network Diagnostic Troubleshooter in Windows 11/10. The error message indicates that there is some issue with the DNS […]

This article Computer appears to be correctly configured, but the web proxy is not responding first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Mar 3, 2022

2. your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding

Hi,

The error message "your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding" that you are getting, may have something to do with your profile or with the Windows components of your computer. With that said,
    we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, kindly answer the following:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? Make sure that you remove all personal information.

In the meantime, we suggest that you download the app troubleshooter on this
    link
    and then run it on the computer.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Mar 3, 2022
  3. your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding

i see this error every time i try to check for updates

'your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding'

my windows feedback is not working

windows store is not installing any updates

parth.jain, Mar 3, 2022
  4. Computer appears to be correctly configured, but the web proxy is not responding

Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 3, 2022
Thema:

Computer appears to be correctly configured, but the web proxy is not responding

1. Computer appears to be correctly configured, but the web proxy is not responding - Similar Threads - Computer appears correctly

2. Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource...: Details about network adapter diagnosis: Network adapter Wi-Fi driver information: Description . . . . . . . . . . : IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 Manufacturer . . . . . . . . . : Intel Corporation Provider . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft Version . . . . . . . . . . . :...
  3. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not...

"Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource is not...: Asus Strix B550 gaming f with Intel I225-V on board LAN.Windows 10 Hey, My wife's PC has started to act poorly on her Ethernet recently, between slow loading website and cannot connect to game servers/services", and Windows troubleshoot says its "Your computer appears to be...
  4. What does it mean when it says my configuration is fine but web proxy is not responding on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does it mean when it says my configuration is fine but web proxy is not responding on...: It will not let me connect to wifi my home wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-it-mean-when-it-says-my-configuration-is/a81692bd-f631-4347-87cd-b4a64d6d1a94
  5. What does it mean when it says my configuration is fine but web proxy is not responding on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does it mean when it says my configuration is fine but web proxy is not responding on...: It will not let me connect to wifi my home wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-it-mean-when-it-says-my-configuration-is/a81692bd-f631-4347-87cd-b4a64d6d1a94
  6. What does it mean when it says my configuration is fine but web proxy is not responding on...

7. Your Computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource...: I have this problem and tried everything, reseting router, used CMD dns flush, uninstalled network adapters and rebooted, nothing works, i am lost to what to do next....
  8. Your computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resource...

Your computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resource...: I've tried multiple options on fixing this problem and nothing seemed to work at all. I've worked with the command prompt and everything and none of my windows applications work at all. My internet is working fine with some online games and I can browse the web but I can't...
  9. 'Your computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resource...

'Your computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resource...: Can resetting my pc and starting everthing again fix that please help I tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-computer-appears-to-be-correctly-configured/a4a2acda-3ea2-47b8-a7ef-a4d0bfcf51f4
  10. 'Your computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resource...

'Your computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resource...: My pc says 'Your computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resource (www.microsoft.com.com) is not responding' will this fix by itself and if so how long because I given up trying to fix it, its asus by the way I tried almost everything and I just given up...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resource is not responding every time