Windows 10: Computer Assistance needed

Discus and support Computer Assistance needed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Laptop: OS: Win 10 home 64x Bit I think I have 8gb of DDRM (i think that it, or DDIM, can't remember) Ram. My graphics card is supposed to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JaredNott, Feb 25, 2019.

1. JaredNott Win User

Computer Assistance needed

My Laptop:

I think I have 8gb of DDRM (i think that it, or DDIM, can't remember) Ram.

My graphics card is supposed to be Nvidia but i looked mine up with a diagnostics software and said it had 1gb of graphics memory.

My CPU processer is Coffee-Lake Intel I7

The pc model is a Dell, Alienware 17 R5 (brand new off a notable website called xoticpc) $1700

Long story short, the Disk Usage is always at 100 percent even after multiple pc resets and wipes. Also, the Superfetch and WSearch services are disabled and nothing is better. Typing is slow, opening up file explorer, settings, control panel, etc... are all laggy when being opened.

I have this supposed grand beast of a pc but I can barely load steam, so playing a game is almost an hours worth of loading.

I had multiple AVs and no viruses were detected not mentioning I am currently running a fresh image boot of Windows and while typing this, I have not been to any malicious programs or sites.

I need help on what to do. I have read almost every article, blog, post and forum and nothing is fixing my problem. Also I am very low on money and going through some tight spots in life where everything is going downhill, including money, hours, and work. Any solutions to fix this problem>?

:)

JaredNott, Feb 25, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Issues with the computer power hp support assistant and windows update in Windows10

Hi Tina,

I understand the inconvenience caused regarding the shutting down of computer and issues with hp support assistant, and also windows updates. I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

2. When you say “issues with hp support assistant” what is the exact issue are you referring to?

3. Are you getting any error code or error message?

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to try running the Power Troubleshooter to check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Run the Power troubleshooter on the system.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Power troubleshooter
    Further you can try creating a new power plan according to your preference. Refer the link below for more details on Power Plans.

Power Plans: frequently asked questions

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/power-plans-faq#1TC=windows-8

(Steps in the article, applies to Windows 10).

Method 2:
    Run the Update Troubleshooter on the computer.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Feb 25, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Computer Assistance needed - Similar Threads - Computer Assistance needed

2. Need assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need assistance: I restarted my PC because it said it needed to update. Upon my pc rebooting it brought up the Home Screen with the clock where I can swipe up and click sign in. After clicking sign it it immediately redirects me back to the previous Home Screen with the clock and the sign in...
  3. Need assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need assistance: I restarted my PC because it said it needed to update. Upon my pc rebooting it brought up the Home Screen with the clock where I can swipe up and click sign in. After clicking sign it it immediately redirects me back to the previous Home Screen with the clock and the sign in...
  4. Assistance Needed: Computer Boot and Peripheral Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assistance Needed: Computer Boot and Peripheral Issues: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance with a pressing issue I am experiencing with my Windows-based computer. Here is a detailed description of the problem:Recently, while using the "Analyze and Optimize" tool...
  5. Assistance Needed: Computer Boot and Peripheral Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Assistance Needed: Computer Boot and Peripheral Issues: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance with a pressing issue I am experiencing with my Windows-based computer. Here is a detailed description of the problem:Recently, while using the "Analyze and Optimize" tool...
  6. Assistance Needed: Computer Boot and Peripheral Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Need assistance with BSoDs.

Need assistance with BSoDs.: I have recently been getting Blue Screen Errors consistently. In order of what happened over the time: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This occured once on 02/26/2023, and twice on 02/28/2023, in order of the errors above. I...
  8. I need assistance with my computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need assistance with my computer.: The errors state the following. Your pin could not be verified or your identity could not be verified. Then I try to reset my pin and it says that the user profile service failed the sign-in. So I booted into safe mode and I type in my password and it says that it is...
  9. Need immediate assistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need immediate assistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!: I recently got a blue screen error saying " Your PC ran into a problem and all that". Yesterday Windows Defender blocked "svchost.exe" after I deleted Edge Legacy with the help of an unknown source guidelines, which was followed by an update on restart. I scanned all files...
  10. Still Need assistance

Still Need assistance: Had another thread started and now nobody is replying back on it so Im hoping to get some answers on my Issue by starting another one. The following is copied and pasted from the original post: I have a custom built PC and since Day 1 I have had issues with BSOD's....