Windows 10: Computer audio delayed and crackling from time to time?

Discus and support Computer audio delayed and crackling from time to time? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Relevant specs: operating system: Windows 10 Pro Sound card: Creative soundblaster Z Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 990 600 OHM Problem:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gamebox087gsama, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Computer audio delayed and crackling from time to time?

Relevant specs:

operating system:

Windows 10 Pro

Sound card:

Creative soundblaster Z

Headphones:

Beyerdynamic DT 990 600 OHM

Problem:

When I watch a film or video the audio has a delay. To this the headphones crackle again and again. Headphones should still be ok, but I tried them on my mobile phone and there were no problems.

:)

Gamebox087gsama, Jun 8, 2020

2. Audio Crackling

Recently, I've noticed that the audio with my speakers and headphones is "crackling". It doesn't seem to matter what the volume is set at, nor what program I'm running. If I'm playing a game, the audio crackles. If I'm listening to music, the audio crackles.
    I've tried downloading/updating my audio drivers, but nothing seems to help.

JordanBanfield, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

USB headphones have never been kind to me. They always hiss, pop and crackle. The fact that you can hear it when no audio is being played suggests it's a power /connection issue.

Do you have any 3.5mm or RCA based headphones you can try?

newconroer, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Computer audio delayed and crackling from time to time?

Computer time is not syncing properly

Hi,

Changing some settings on your computer may resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Select Date and Time.
    • Click Change time zone.
    • Check Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    Note: If the issue still persists, we suggest manually changing the time instead.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Computer audio delayed and crackling from time to time?

1. Computer audio delayed and crackling from time to time? - Similar Threads - Computer audio delayed

2. Audio crackling every time my mouse cursor is moved.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio crackling every time my mouse cursor is moved.: Recently, I sent my laptop to a repair technician and it suddenly seemed that the problem of crackling didn't completely disappear. I am facing these issues every time I connect my laptop to the charger. I have a laptop Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G-521H with 8th generation Intel...
  3. Audio crackling every time my mouse cursor is moved.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio crackling every time my mouse cursor is moved.: Recently, I sent my laptop to a repair technician and it suddenly seemed that the problem of crackling didn't completely disappear. I am facing these issues every time I connect my laptop to the charger. I have a laptop Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G-521H with 8th generation Intel...
  4. Audio crackling every time my mouse cursor is moved.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.

Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.: Hello all, I just bought a new gaming laptop HP Pavilion 15 gaming ec2000. It came with windows 11 built in. Now I first noticed this issue on windows 11 that the audio randomly cracked with mouse lag at the same time. While playing CSGO I noticed this issue that my fps...
  6. Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.: Hello all, I just bought a new gaming laptop HP Pavilion 15 gaming ec2000. It came with windows 11 built in. Now I first noticed this issue on windows 11 that the audio randomly cracked with mouse lag at the same time. While playing CSGO I noticed this issue that my fps...
  7. Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Crackling audio and delay

Crackling audio and delay: So, I've been experiencing this issue for a while now. Everytime I start watching a video or movie either on Youtube, Netflix, HBO,etc browser in general and VLC media player, the audio starts perfectly synched with the video. However, as time passes, I start hearing...
  9. Windows Audio slowly gets more delayed with time

Windows Audio slowly gets more delayed with time: So recently after installed the newest Win 10 update Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 I started having some issues with the audio where the longer something played for example a youtube video, the bigger the desynchronization is. Ive tried using the audio troubleshooter,...
  10. Audio crackling every time Windows 10 updates.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio crackling every time Windows 10 updates.: I'm getting so sick of Windows 10. Every single time it updates, I get audio issues that I just can't resolve (or it takes weeks to find a potential solution). I've done everything that I can find online, from changing the rates, to reinstalling older drivers, disabling...