Windows 10: Computer Audio

Discus and support Computer Audio in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i bought this computer an know matter what i do i cant get sound. its never been wet or anything its almost brand new. please help, thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by brucenoyes, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Computer Audio

i bought this computer an know matter what i do i cant get sound. its never been wet or anything its almost brand new. please help, thank you

:)

brucenoyes, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Computer Audio

AUDIO SERVICE NOT WORKING.

Hi,

In that case, I suggest you follow below.

Step 1:

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, then select it from the results.

Step 2:

Select the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.

Step 3:

Look for IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. If it's listed, right-click it and select Update Driver, then select Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Step 4:

You’ll see a list of pre-installed drivers. Select High Definition Audio Device, and then select Next.

Step 5:

Restart PC

Let me know the results after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

Computer Audio

1. Computer Audio - Similar Threads - Computer Audio

2. Audio has been cutting out and computer has automatically muted itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio has been cutting out and computer has automatically muted itself.: I got a Windows 11 laptop Acer Aspire 3, for nearly 6 months, and last month, I've been experiencing an issue, where the audio stops playing and prevents the media player to load continuously, and the volume to automatically reset to 0 while muting itself. I have been...
  3. Audio has been cutting out and computer has automatically muted itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio has been cutting out and computer has automatically muted itself.: I got a Windows 11 laptop Acer Aspire 3, for nearly 6 months, and last month, I've been experiencing an issue, where the audio stops playing and prevents the media player to load continuously, and the volume to automatically reset to 0 while muting itself. I have been...
  4. no audio device in my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no audio device in my computer: no audio device and driver in my computer how can i repair it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-device-in-my-computer/cfea7336-4e7b-495a-adc4-d0c5f3e3d986
  5. no audio device in my computer

no audio device in my computer: no audio device and driver in my computer how can i repair it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-device-in-my-computer/cfea7336-4e7b-495a-adc4-d0c5f3e3d986
  6. Audio on my computer plays at full volume no matter what it is set to.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio on my computer plays at full volume no matter what it is set to.: I cannot find a driver that fixes the problem. I've turned off the audio effects in sound properties and restarted the computer and still does the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  7. Audio on my computer plays at full volume no matter what it is set to.

Audio on my computer plays at full volume no matter what it is set to.: I cannot find a driver that fixes the problem. I've turned off the audio effects in sound properties and restarted the computer and still does the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  8. Audio on my computer plays at full volume no matter what it is set to.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10

Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10: Hello everyone,I am using Windows 10 22H2 as my primary computer and connecting to a remote computer on my home network that is also using Windows 10 22H2My goal for the remote computer is act as an audio player. It is hooked up to my speakers in another room and plays audio...
  10. Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10: Hello everyone,I am using Windows 10 22H2 as my primary computer and connecting to a remote computer on my home network that is also using Windows 10 22H2My goal for the remote computer is act as an audio player. It is hooked up to my speakers in another room and plays audio...