Windows 10: Computer Automatic Repair issue?

Discus and support Computer Automatic Repair issue? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was wondering if someone could help or offer any suggestion on how to go about fixing my computer. So, last night I plugged my computer in which had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/padluigi, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Computer Automatic Repair issue?

I was wondering if someone could help or offer any suggestion on how to go about fixing my computer. So, last night I plugged my computer in which had been shut off and unplugged for maybe 2-3 weeks. It starts up but then gives me a screen that says something like “there was a problem” and then starts to go into automatic repair. It then says diagnosing. Now, last night it said repairing disk errors or something and then took me to a blue screen and said the repair failed. Since then, I’ve been basically struggling with any attempt to resolve this issue. I tried starting up in safe mode but that took me back to the whole loop of automatic repair failing. Then I did a system restore not once but twice. I chose a restore point from 6/3 first and it said it worked but then I clicked restart and it went back to the loop. Then I did a restore from 5/21 I believe was the date and it went through the restore process but ended with failing to restore. I went into command prompt and followed a video on YouTube but it didn’t work. That was all last night. Now I tried what I didn’t want to which is resetting the PC but I did choose to keep files so hopefully this works. If somehow this doesn’t work what should I attempt next. I hope my explanation helped and I provided enough details. I have Windows 10 and the computer is an HP PC. Oh and the code I guess it’s called that came up on the blue screen was SYSTEM_BAD_CONFIG_INFO whatever this means. Idk what could’ve caused this. It worked perfectly the days I shut it down and unplugged it. Then it sat literally off and unplugged since so nothing could’ve been downloaded to start this issue. And the computer is pretty new. I believe I got it over a year ago, and it barely has any files to begin with. Thank you so much in advance. This has been a very frustrating experience.

submitted by /u/padluigi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/padluigi, Jun 19, 2020

2. Surface Book Automatic Repair Issue

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Provide us the following details in order to assist you better.

• How did you perform the Automatic repair? Did you use a DVD to perform it or via desktop?
    If you perform via desktop then I suggest you to boot your device using installation media.

I suggest you to perform the startup repair using the Windows 10 installation media from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 herunterladen

Boot from the Windows 10 installation media and then perform automatic repair and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to perform Automatic repair:

• Insert installation media and restart the computer.
    • Select language and click on Next.
    • Select Repair your Computer and click on Skip this drive.
    • Select Troubleshoot and click on Advanced Options.
    Here choose the option Automatic Repair and follow the prompted instructions.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Divya Murugan, Jun 19, 2020
  3. automatic repair Error

Hi,

In order for us to provide the next steps needed to resolve the automatic repair error, we would like to gather more information:

• Can you send us a screenshot of the blue screen error that you're getting?
    • What changes did you make on your computer prior to this issue?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Computer Automatic Repair issue?

Windows 10 Automatic Repair Fail

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you getting any error messages when your computer is attempting to perform the Automatic Repair?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps on this article
    to troubleshoot black screen issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Computer Automatic Repair issue?

1. Computer Automatic Repair issue? - Similar Threads - Computer Automatic Repair

2. BSoD into Automatic Repair issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD into Automatic Repair issues: After a power outage which lasted a couple of minutes, my computer turned on automatically i shut it down the night before and this is the first time it has come back on, i was met with a blue screen saying it needs to restart, and once it did it started 'Automatic Repair',...
  3. BSoD into Automatic Repair issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD into Automatic Repair issues: After a power outage which lasted a couple of minutes, my computer turned on automatically i shut it down the night before and this is the first time it has come back on, i was met with a blue screen saying it needs to restart, and once it did it started 'Automatic Repair',...
  4. BSoD into Automatic Repair issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Automatic repair issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair issue: Help! My Acer nitro 5 laptop keeps booting into automatic repair every time I boot it up. None of the options work either. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-issue/a8e4134c-04cd-4ae7-8472-6449c91c750a
  6. Automatic repair issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair issue: Help! My Acer nitro 5 laptop keeps booting into automatic repair every time I boot it up. None of the options work either. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-issue/a8e4134c-04cd-4ae7-8472-6449c91c750a
  7. Automatic repair issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Automatic repair issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair issue: The backup already exist and copy *.* backup not working .Please give assistance to fix the automatic repair problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-issue/113eb477-8378-44ab-80e3-9235dc6773bc
  9. Automatic repair issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic repair issues: Hello, For whatever reason after a Windows system update my laptop cannot get past the blue "Your PC Did Not Start Correctly check SrtTrail.txt" screen. When i try to repair with out a bootable Win-10 USB drive I get "you need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but...
  10. Automatic Repair Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Repair Issue: By the way my spelling may be bad because im on mobile commenting on this. So, it was a causal usual day, i decided to play some fortnite and it was updating so i opened up some chrome tabs to watch something while i wait. I am on windows 1809 as i havent got 1903 yet on my...