Windows 10: Computer being a vegetable

Discus and support Computer being a vegetable in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently, i ended file explorer's task in TM. I forgot that it would convert my computer into a vegetable, and here i am. I was doing what you would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sam1Smashburger, May 22, 2020 at 7:37 PM.

1. Computer being a vegetable

Recently, i ended file explorer's task in TM. I forgot that it would convert my computer into a vegetable, and here i am. I was doing what you would normally do, ctrl alt delete and start task manager. But, my computer shuts off and boots up immediately after witha navy blue screen. This happens when i press Ctrl Alt delete. Help.

:)

Sam1Smashburger, May 22, 2020 at 7:37 PM
  2. Triprift Win User

Vegetable oil computer.

Ok ive heard of fluorinert been used in super computers cus its non electrically conductive i didnt no about vegetable oil though. Thanks ive learnt my new thing for the day and its not even 10am awesome.

3. warup89 Win User
    Vegetable oil computer.

Lol thats awesome man, but i heard if you take the pc out, the vegetable oil will rot taking the PC with it, so i guess keep it there and OC! *Cool Computer being a vegetable :cool:

4. Computer being a vegetable

Vegetable oil computer.

I saw something with mineral oil...and i read somewhere online that vegetable oil wasn't conductive so i put it in...plus i believe there is a video out there that tells you how to do it.

paybackdaman, May 22, 2020 at 7:45 PM
Thema:

Computer being a vegetable

1. Computer being a vegetable - Similar Threads - Computer being vegetable

2. Headset being labelled as computer speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset being labelled as computer speakers: I'm using an Acer Nitro 5,with, 64x Windows 10 version 1909 and I don't think that I've done anything to have caused this problem, but when I open up audio devices, my headset is being labelled 'computer speakers' there are other options for playback devices, however they not...
  3. Gaming Headset is not being detected by Computer

Gaming Headset is not being detected by Computer: I can hear audio through the headset but not be able to speak through it. It also cant actually detect the headset and only the internal will work.i...
  4. Computer being slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer being slow: my computer has been loading slowly recently and is having issues loading up files. What should I do? My computer used to be able to load up anything pretty quick and be able to load up to 20 images. Now it can barely get to able 7 before closing out my other photos....
  5. Is my computer in need of being debugged?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is my computer in need of being debugged?: Recently, my computer has, twice now but not in a row, gained a black screen and start beeping every couple of seconds after I tried to restart it. It only ended after I turned the power off completely and back on again and like I said it's happened twice. Plus my taskbar has...
  6. Possibly Being Watched on Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possibly Being Watched on Computer: Hello, I was wanting to know if you could tell me what this is that is going on with my computer. Its like there is a "frameover" like someone is watching me on my computer. Please note the blank spaces in the picture. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.[ATTACH]...
  7. SD card not being read by computer

SD card not being read by computer: I put in my SD card correctly, but it never appears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card-not-being-read-by-computer/cafebd8e-3d22-4791-b0c7-d37a7c0173ff
  8. Network computers not being discovered

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network computers not being discovered: Hi, I really hope somebody can help me. I have 3 computers A and B and C as follows A Win 10 Pro ver 1803 (MAIN) B Win 10 Pro ver 1809 (SLAVE) C Win 10 Pro ver 1809 (NUC) all connected by ethernet cable to a switch, the switch is then ethernet connected to the...
  9. Headphones Microphone Not Being Acknowledged By Computer

Headphones Microphone Not Being Acknowledged By Computer: Hello! As you can see by the title, my microphone doesn't appear in anything (device manager, microphone setup, etc....). I have tried looking up solutions, but I have found none that are able to help me. Here is some information: Laptop: New XPS 2 in 1 Headphones: Beats...
  10. My computer is being reconfigured remotely

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer is being reconfigured remotely: My computer keeps being invaded and reconfigured. My Admin permissions have been altered to deny me access to my own system. I am unable to admin log into my own router. How can I retake control of my computer?...