Windows 10: Computer being a vegetable

Discus and support Computer being a vegetable in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently, i ended file explorer's task in TM. I forgot that it would convert my computer into a vegetable, and here i am. I was doing what you would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sam1Smashburger, May 22, 2020.

1. Computer being a vegetable

Recently, i ended file explorer's task in TM. I forgot that it would convert my computer into a vegetable, and here i am. I was doing what you would normally do, ctrl alt delete and start task manager. But, my computer shuts off and boots up immediately after witha navy blue screen. This happens when i press Ctrl Alt delete. Help.

:)

Sam1Smashburger, May 22, 2020
  2. Triprift Win User

Vegetable oil computer.

Ok ive heard of fluorinert been used in super computers cus its non electrically conductive i didnt no about vegetable oil though. Thanks ive learnt my new thing for the day and its not even 10am awesome.

Triprift, May 22, 2020
  3. warup89 Win User
    Vegetable oil computer.

Lol thats awesome man, but i heard if you take the pc out, the vegetable oil will rot taking the PC with it, so i guess keep it there and OC! *Cool Computer being a vegetable :cool:

warup89, May 22, 2020
  4. Computer being a vegetable

Vegetable oil computer.

I saw something with mineral oil...and i read somewhere online that vegetable oil wasn't conductive so i put it in...plus i believe there is a video out there that tells you how to do it.

paybackdaman, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Computer being a vegetable

1. Computer being a vegetable - Similar Threads - Computer being vegetable

2. Is my computer being hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my computer being hacked?: I noticed a strange folder kept popping up in OneDrive folder. Its in russian language. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-computer-being-hacked/ab0a3360-6578-47a6-85fd-540e0838fa00
  3. Is my computer being hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my computer being hacked?: I noticed a strange folder kept popping up in OneDrive folder. Its in russian language. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-computer-being-hacked/ab0a3360-6578-47a6-85fd-540e0838fa00
  4. My computer is being hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is being hacked: My gmail accounts have been hacked, how do I know? Well, when I go on youtube and I want to write something, some things appear to me that I didn't write, and videos are posted on my yt channel that I don't post, can I do something? :...
  5. My computer is being hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is being hacked: My gmail accounts have been hacked, how do I know? Well, when I go on youtube and I want to write something, some things appear to me that I didn't write, and videos are posted on my yt channel that I don't post, can I do something? :...
  6. My computer is being hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Microphone not being recognized by computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone not being recognized by computer: Ok I have a headset with a singular 3.5mm jack at the end. It came with a 1-2 spliter so i can plug in my microphone and audio however, the microphone isnt recognised at all Ive plugged the singular jack into a mobile device and the microphone worked I have no clue why this...
  8. Computer being slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer being slow: my computer has been loading slowly recently and is having issues loading up files. What should I do? My computer used to be able to load up anything pretty quick and be able to load up to 20 images. Now it can barely get to able 7 before closing out my other photos....
  9. Possibly Being Watched on Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possibly Being Watched on Computer: Hello, I was wanting to know if you could tell me what this is that is going on with my computer. Its like there is a "frameover" like someone is watching me on my computer. Please note the blank spaces in the picture. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.[ATTACH]...
  10. Network computers not being discovered

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network computers not being discovered: Hi, I really hope somebody can help me. I have 3 computers A and B and C as follows A Win 10 Pro ver 1803 (MAIN) B Win 10 Pro ver 1809 (SLAVE) C Win 10 Pro ver 1809 (NUC) all connected by ethernet cable to a switch, the switch is then ethernet connected to the...