Windows 10: computer black screen and spinning status circle but will not finish load after a microsoft...

Discus and support computer black screen and spinning status circle but will not finish load after a microsoft... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i can not even get to a safe boot or a recovery screen. it a dell flat screen all in one computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MaureenMcCusker, Nov 10, 2018.

1. computer black screen and spinning status circle but will not finish load after a microsoft...

i can not even get to a safe boot or a recovery screen. it a dell flat screen all in one computer

:)

MaureenMcCusker, Nov 10, 2018

2. Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Nov 10, 2018
  3. MrTom Win User
    After update: Black screen with spinning loading circle

Holy crap!! It worked.

I was just minding my own business uninstalling a few junkware programs and did a restart. Only to find after the blue logo with spinning circles the screen changed to all black with a slightly lagging spinning circle, like the screen refresh rate was different. But anyway, it would just sit there forever and do nothing. I tried a reboot with the same issue.

While the black screen was there with the spinning circles I unplugged the USB keyboard/mouse wireless dongle from the back USB port and it instantly continued to boot after that!

WTF Microsoft!?

MrTom, Nov 10, 2018
  4. eddieliu Win User

computer black screen and spinning status circle but will not finish load after a microsoft...

After update: Black screen with spinning loading circle

I just like to report that I have tried the method suggested and it worked for me!

The Windows 10 1607 Update has been failing since Sep 2016. It was stuck at the spinning circle screen. Every time I just let it restored to the previous version. Until lately did I start looking for solution. I applied the fix from Microsoft and verified that the registry key was removed, but it was still occurring.

Yesterday, after reading this thread, I tried the update again, and at the spinning circle screen where it was stuck, I unplugged my wireless mouse dongle and the update process continued.

Thank you all!

eddieliu, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

computer black screen and spinning status circle but will not finish load after a microsoft...

1. computer black screen and spinning status circle but will not finish load after a microsoft... - Similar Threads - computer black screen

2. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  3. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  4. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.: Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on the spinning circle. Tried to full restart my pc but i didn’t let me and i don’t know what to do. I’m not sure what it is. I...
  6. Computer starts up with black screen and spinning loading circle indefinitely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer starts up with black screen and spinning loading circle indefinitely: Computer starts up with black screen and spinning loading circle indefinitely . I’ve tried to re-boot a number of times to try and bring up th advanced option to no avail.I’ve also tried changing my boot location to my DVD drive and installing disk, again to no avail, except...
  7. Computer starts up with black screen and spinning loading circle indefinitely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer starts up with black screen and spinning loading circle indefinitely: Computer starts up with black screen and spinning loading circle indefinitely . I’ve tried to re-boot a number of times to try and bring up th advanced option to no avail.I’ve also tried changing my boot location to my DVD drive and installing disk, again to no avail, except...
  8. Computer starts up with black screen and spinning loading circle indefinitely

9. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle

Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle: Hello, We tried many times this steps, but nothing is happen: Press and hold the power button until the computer shuts down. Press the power button again As soon as the spinning wheel starts, press and hold the power button Repeat until automatic repair starts (usually...
  10. After update: Black screen with spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Support
    After update: Black screen with spinning loading circle: My laptop did the big update this morning and now for the last couple hours it has been stuck on a black screen with a white spinning circle. What should I do? I'm inexperienced in areas like this and I don't want to ruin my computer. 62640