Windows 10: Computer black screens randomly when doing intensive tasks

Discus and support Computer black screens randomly when doing intensive tasks in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My dad and me both have the same issue. When doing intensive tasks(eg. Gaming, editing etc), our computer goes blackscreen randomly. My computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hackcrchan, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Computer black screens randomly when doing intensive tasks

My dad and me both have the same issue. When doing intensive tasks(eg. Gaming, editing etc), our computer goes blackscreen randomly.

My computer info..

CPU Intel i3 4170 3.70 GHz (4 Cpu)

16384 RAM

GPU AMD Radeon 5700

My dad has recently upgraded his computer to a i7 8th gen cpu but the problem still persists, please help

Sorry for bad English, English is my second language

:)

hackcrchan, Apr 20, 2019
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Apr 20, 2019
  4. jds63 Win User

Computer black screens randomly when doing intensive tasks

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Computer black screens randomly when doing intensive tasks

1. Computer black screens randomly when doing intensive tasks - Similar Threads - Computer black screens

2. Pc screens go black randomly when doing something simple

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc screens go black randomly when doing something simple: Recently I’ve been having an issue with my pc randomly going black screen. Most commonly it’s done it when I have chrome open on YouTube and I click a YouTube video to watch. After a short freeze where I can’t click or do anything, the screens turn black. Only the far right...
  3. Random black screens, blue screens with computer the restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random black screens, blue screens with computer the restarting: Since early May I have had 3 black screens with the pc rebooting itself from a bug check and recently a blue screen. I have taken my pc to two shops to look into the issue and neither have found a problem so I'm hoping someone might be able to help here please. If someone...
  4. Random black screens, blue screens with computer the restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random black screens, blue screens with computer the restarting: Since early May I have had 3 black screens with the pc rebooting itself from a bug check and recently a blue screen. I have taken my pc to two shops to look into the issue and neither have found a problem so I'm hoping someone might be able to help here please. If someone...
  5. Random black screens, blue screens with computer the restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Computer black screening randomly?

Computer black screening randomly?: I run a minecraft server off of a old spare computer i own, and it's recently been black screening at random points. It disappears off of teamviewer, server shuts down, and plugging in a monitor results in a black but still lit screen. Going into the Event Viewer shows an...
  7. Computer goes to a black screen randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer goes to a black screen randomly: My windows 10 pc randomly goes to a black screen on the monitor as if nothing is connected to it. Shortly there after I lose connect to the computer (discord and Spotify both stop) and then the mouse and keyboard are unresponsive. Originally I thought it was a graphics card...
  8. Computer Black Screens randomly but sound continues.

Computer Black Screens randomly but sound continues.: Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 193 Parameter 1: 80f Parameter 2: ffffffffc0000017 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_18363 Service Pack: 0_0 Product:...
  9. Random black screen, computer unresponsive

in Windows 10 Support
    Random black screen, computer unresponsive: Earlier today I was just using my PC, same as usual, when both monitors suddenly went black and started showing the no signal message. I unplugged and reconnected both ends of the cables, tried different ports on my GPU but nothing. I then tried to connect through teamviewer...
  10. Consistent BSOD with intensive tasks

Consistent BSOD with intensive tasks: What happened - While playing a video game the monitor suddenly only displayed a black screen (no video displayed, audio still playing, computer still running). - Turned off (held power button down until it powered down) - Tried to turn it back on. It beeped 6 times at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer shut down ron CPU intensive tasks