Windows 10: computer blue screen

Discus and support computer blue screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Computer: Acer aspire a315-55g System: Windows 10 Pro System type: 64bit Processor: Intelr coretm i5-10210u cpu @ 1.60ghz Memory: 8.00GB When i play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alexkon2, Mar 15, 2020.

1. alexkon2 Win User

computer blue screen

Computer: Acer aspire a315-55g
    System: Windows 10 Pro
    System type: 64bit
    Processor: Intelr coretm i5-10210u cpu @ 1.60ghz

Memory: 8.00GB

When i play minecraft and switch to a differend window with ALT+TAB and i switch back to minecraft i get a blue screen and it says stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, what failed: igdkmd64.sys, please help because i bought this computer a monthy ago, i sended to service for repair but it didnt get fixed.

:)

alexkon2, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 15, 2020
  4. computer blue screen

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

computer blue screen

1. computer blue screen - Similar Threads - computer blue screen

2. Computer blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer blue screen: I have been getting blue screens for 5 months now after downloading multiple updates.I have been getting the following:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exeUNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTIONCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDPC info:Alienware M15 R7Processor: 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700H 2.30...
  3. Computer is blue screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer is blue screening: My computer has been bluescreening for a bit now and it has gotten worse. I can only boot into safe mode because it blue screens before being able to log into it normally. I am pretty sure it is caused by a driver so I sent you my driver verifier dumps. I hope you can get...
  4. Blue screen on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen on computer: There is a screen that popped up on my DELL computer saying your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart and it says 100% complete however it will not function. I tried restarting the computer and it did not work....
  5. Blue screen on computer

Blue screen on computer: There is a screen that popped up on my DELL computer saying your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart and it says 100% complete however it will not function. I tried restarting the computer and it did not work....
  6. Computer blue screen

Computer blue screen: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80696f47b7b, 0xffffcb80e2e1e6d8, 0xffffcb80e2e1df10. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 61e17a1c-c4f4-4ac0-a36a-5ca95f6075ec.I saw another post, that is...
  7. Computer blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer blue screen: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80696f47b7b, 0xffffcb80e2e1e6d8, 0xffffcb80e2e1df10. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 61e17a1c-c4f4-4ac0-a36a-5ca95f6075ec.I saw another post, that is...
  8. Computer Blue Screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Blue Screening: Hello, I have a computer that is BlueScreening. I have uploaded the minidump files to the following location: Minidump. Can you please let me know what may be causing the issue?Thanks,Kevin...
  9. Computer blue screening

Computer blue screening: Hello, I have a laptop that is blue screening. I have uplaoded the dump files here: MinidumpAny assitance you can provide will be appreciated.Thanks,Kevin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-blue-screening/985417c6-2075-4153-b949-c35e99e1bff7
  10. Computer blue screening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer blue screening: Hello, I have a laptop that is blue screening. I have uplaoded the dump files here: MinidumpAny assitance you can provide will be appreciated.Thanks,Kevin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-blue-screening/985417c6-2075-4153-b949-c35e99e1bff7