Windows 10: computer blue screen

Discus and support computer blue screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Computer: Acer aspire a315-55g System: Windows 10 Pro System type: 64bit Processor: Intelr coretm i5-10210u cpu @ 1.60ghz Memory: 8.00GB When i play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alexkon2, Mar 15, 2020.

1. alexkon2 Win User

computer blue screen

Computer: Acer aspire a315-55g
    System: Windows 10 Pro
    System type: 64bit
    Processor: Intelr coretm i5-10210u cpu @ 1.60ghz

Memory: 8.00GB

When i play minecraft and switch to a differend window with ALT+TAB and i switch back to minecraft i get a blue screen and it says stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, what failed: igdkmd64.sys, please help because i bought this computer a monthy ago, i sended to service for repair but it didnt get fixed.

:)

alexkon2, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 15, 2020
  4. computer blue screen

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

computer blue screen

1. computer blue screen - Similar Threads - computer blue screen

2. Computer Blue Screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Blue Screening: Hello, as of recent my computer has begun blue screening giving me varying error codes. My computer blue screened twice around a week or so ago, however I did not happen to get the error code names for those instances. Yesterday, March 20th, I installed Doom Eternal, and I...
  3. Blue Screen and Computer Crash

Blue Screen and Computer Crash: My computer continues to crash. I just fully reset Windows but the issue is still occurring not sure if any hardware maybe failing because when I fully reload nothing seems to be not working. Typically it will crash 2 times then everything will be back to normal. Please...
  4. Computer blue screen/ crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer blue screen/ crash: I'm having a problem with my laptop I just bought about 2 weeks ago that I find very strange. Originally for the first week it worked great and everything ran perfectly as it should. Then I downloaded the origin installer and downloaded Apex legends to play with a few...
  5. Computer Crashing Blue Screen

Computer Crashing Blue Screen: My computer keeps crashing, going to blue screen, and restarting. It says : Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1000009f Parameter 1: 4 Parameter 2: 12c Parameter 3: ffff920f4feb1040 Parameter 4: ffffab0bfc4a78e0 OS version:...
  6. Plugging in headphones blue screens the computer.

Plugging in headphones blue screens the computer.: My computer blue screens when I plug in my headphones. This usually happens when there is a video or audio file playing. It is a Windows 10 HP 15. Is there a fix for this? Do I need a new computer? Why is it that a computer from 2015 is so behind it's time that it just...
  7. Computer is Blue Screening

Computer is Blue Screening: Hello, I have a computer that is continually blue screening. I have looked at the dump files but don't see a specific driver causing the issue. Can someone look at the dump files and suggest a solution to the issue? The files have been uploaded to the following...
  8. Blue screen, computer will not boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue screen, computer will not boot: Out of nowhere my computer went dead. Computer was running and suddenly got blue screen. Won't boot up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-computer-will-not-boot/8f254136-793d-4bc5-bdac-50c5a4fe5ef3
  9. My computer stuck at the blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer stuck at the blue screen: I wanted to reset my computer to factory settings, everything was going smoothly but in the middle of resetting, it just went to a blue screen with many options. I try to exit , turn off my pc , nothing works. I even try the command prompt.. It just stuck there at the blue...
  10. Computer Randomly Blue Screening

Computer Randomly Blue Screening: So my computer has been blue screening recently when I'm not even touching the computer. So I decided to check my memory with memtest86+ and it popped up with a lot of errors. So I went into the BIOS and set my CPU overclock back to stock and it stopped blue screening. But...