Windows 10: Computer Blue screened twice Error Code 50 and LiveKernelEvent 1a6

Discus and support Computer Blue screened twice Error Code 50 and LiveKernelEvent 1a6 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop has blue screened twice in the past 2 months and each time i have gotten an error code 50. the first time it crashed there was another error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ASHOKSASITHARAN, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Computer Blue screened twice Error Code 50 and LiveKernelEvent 1a6

My laptop has blue screened twice in the past 2 months and each time i have gotten an error code 50. the first time it crashed there was another error saying hardware error with a error code of 1a6 and the event name is LiveKernelEvent. I just want to know if there is anyway to fix this and what the 1a6 error means.

Laptop: Asus Rog strix GL731G

:)

ASHOKSASITHARAN, Oct 9, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Blue Error screen not going away

Hello,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Did you receive a stop code when you experienced the blue screen error?
    • Were there any changes on your computer like updates or software installed on your computer before this happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you visit this
    article
    . From there, you'll see troubleshooting steps to resolve BSOD issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Computer Blue screened twice Error Code 50 and LiveKernelEvent 1a6

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Computer Blue screened twice Error Code 50 and LiveKernelEvent 1a6

1. Computer Blue screened twice Error Code 50 and LiveKernelEvent 1a6 - Similar Threads - Computer Blue screened

2. LiveKernelEvent 1a6 after audio & video stuttered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelEvent 1a6 after audio & video stuttered: So my pc's audio and video has briefly frozen/stuttered twice recently. The last time it happened it was a brief stutter rather than a full freeze. I looked at the reliability monitor and it reported a LiveKernelEvent 1a6 error at the exact time this happened. However, that...
  3. LiveKernelEvent 1a6 after audio & video stuttered

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent 1a6 after audio & video stuttered: So my pc's audio and video has briefly frozen/stuttered twice recently. The last time it happened it was a brief stutter rather than a full freeze. I looked at the reliability monitor and it reported a LiveKernelEvent 1a6 error at the exact time this happened. However, that...
  4. LiveKernelEvent 1a6 after audio & video stuttered

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. LiveKernelEvent Crash No blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent Crash No blue screen: Hi all,Following exposure to water, my HP spectre x360 started automatically turning off. It sometimes works for 30 min-1hour at a time and sometimes it turns and shutdown in 5 minutes. Other times it fails to start altogether. I did ESC --> F12 --> System test --> Extended...
  6. LiveKernelEvent Crash No blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelEvent Crash No blue screen: Hi all,Following exposure to water, my HP spectre x360 started automatically turning off. It sometimes works for 30 min-1hour at a time and sometimes it turns and shutdown in 5 minutes. Other times it fails to start altogether. I did ESC --> F12 --> System test --> Extended...
  7. LiveKernelEvent Crash No blue screen

8. Windows Error code 50

Windows Error code 50: About once a day my PC crashes with the blue screen of death. Using windows reliability monitor i get the following: [ATTACH]I've tried a number of fixes including memory diagnostic but nothing has fixed it. I've tried to update by PC but i get another message "An update...
  9. Blue Screen LiveKernelEvent help

Blue Screen LiveKernelEvent help: I'm having trouble identifying why my computer has been freezing/ crashing. Not too long ago I installed a new gpu and power supply, it's installed properly and performing fine but with it came random occurrences of crashing/freezing forcing me to hard restart the computer...
  10. Blue Screen 50

Blue Screen 50: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 50 Parameter 1: ffff93f9c84040a8 Parameter 2: 2 Parameter 3: fffff8058119c9eb Parameter 4: 2 OS version: 10_0_18362 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 4105 his has been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error 1a6