Windows 10: Computer blue screening a lot

Discus and support Computer blue screening a lot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has now blue screened three times in a row now under the error "watchdog violation" and when i went to event viewer i found this messageThe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DiegoMorales9, May 11, 2021.

1. Computer blue screening a lot

My computer has now blue screened three times in a row now under the error "watchdog violation" and when i went to event viewer i found this messageThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff804270fb320, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 5981a113-a068-4275-950d-0ab8d2309adc.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhpHZl63FPyRrWjDR07icBo_XOO5?e=dMbAow^ heres a onedrive with all

:)

DiegoMorales9, May 11, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 11, 2021
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 11, 2021
  4. Computer blue screening a lot

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Computer blue screening a lot

1. Computer blue screening a lot - Similar Threads - Computer blue screening

2. Lots of blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of blue screens: I'm having a significant problem with a relatively new Alienware computer running Windows 11. About 2 weeks ago, it has started to have BSOD's every time it goes to sleep. Almost but not all of them are producing memory dumps and the memory dumps are running a whole gambit of...
  3. Lots of blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lots of blue screens: I'm having a significant problem with a relatively new Alienware computer running Windows 11. About 2 weeks ago, it has started to have BSOD's every time it goes to sleep. Almost but not all of them are producing memory dumps and the memory dumps are running a whole gambit of...
  4. window crash a lot blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window crash a lot blue screen: I have been having so much blue screen.in the reliable history I found this :Files that help describe the problem012223-13531-01.dmpsysdata.xmlWERInternalMetadata.xmlWERInternalRequest.xmlmemory.csvsysinfo.txtso I searched for sysdata.xml and read this site:...
  5. My laptop Blue Screens a lot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop Blue Screens a lot: Hello Guys.I have Some Issues With my laptop It's a gaming laptop from lenovo,It blue Screens a lot The Error Code is crictical process died, i tried Fixing it But it Got worse Now it Blue Screens At The startupHere is Some Components : Graphics Card : Nvidia Geforce GTX...
  6. My laptop Blue Screens a lot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop Blue Screens a lot: Hello Guys.I have Some Issues With my laptop It's a gaming laptop from lenovo,It blue Screens a lot The Error Code is crictical process died, i tried Fixing it But it Got worse Now it Blue Screens At The startupHere is Some Components : Graphics Card : Nvidia Geforce GTX...
  7. a lot of blue screen crashes

a lot of blue screen crashes: I had a lot of this crashes this month and its really frustrating people told me to Enable Driver Verifier but the last time I did it I wasn't able to access my pc at all is there anything else I can do? minidump files:...
  8. Getting a lot of blue screens

Getting a lot of blue screens: For the past couple months, I've been getting a lot of blue screens with different codes (IRQL LESS THAN OR EQUAL being one of them.) My PC is custom built, here are the specs: OS: Windows 64bit CPU: Intel Core i5 6500 @ 3.20GHz (no overclock) RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX...
  9. A lot of problems with Blue Screen

A lot of problems with Blue Screen: When I turned up my processor from 3.6 Ghz to 5.0 Ghz and ram from 2600 mHz to 4000 mHz got blue screen of course with tutorial on youtube. Here is ss [ATTACH]...
  10. Lots of blue screen reset

Lots of blue screen reset: Got blue screen and reset. The minidump file is attached: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuoA3osCGf9UkWDkfR__iUyRrrz_ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lots-of-blue-screen-reset/56f3f224-ff84-4d65-9860-d2eac0c232d2