Windows 10: Computer Blue screening, don’t know what to do

Discus and support Computer Blue screening, don’t know what to do in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Grithorin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l981w6/computer_blue_screening_dont_know_what_to_do/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Grithorin, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Computer Blue screening, don’t know what to do

/u/Grithorin, Jan 31, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 31, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Computer Blue screening, don’t know what to do

Frequent Blue Screen error on computer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving Blue Screen error on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

• When exactly are you getting the Blue Screen error?

• What is the error message you receive?

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I have analyzed the dump files shared by you and found that the error is caused by a Memory corruption.

I would suggest you to run a Windows Memory Diagnostic check on the computer to check test the memory installed on the computer. Refer the steps
    mentioned below:

1. Press
      Windows key + R, to open Run dialog box.

2. Type
      mdsched and click on OK.

3. Click on
      Restart now and check for problems.

Also, if you are using two RAM sticks, I would suggest you to using one RAM stick and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Computer Blue screening, don’t know what to do

1. Computer Blue screening, don’t know what to do - Similar Threads - Computer Blue screening

2. Help! Don’t know what to do!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Don’t know what to do!: Please help. I didn’t change my password but can’t log in anymore. Pin isn’t working too! And can’t reset! I guess it’s because I’m sign in with my Microsoft account vs local?...
  3. Help! Don’t know what to do!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! Don’t know what to do!: Please help. I didn’t change my password but can’t log in anymore. Pin isn’t working too! And can’t reset! I guess it’s because I’m sign in with my Microsoft account vs local?...
  4. Don’t know what to do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don’t know what to do.: PXE-MOF: Exiting PXE ROM. OPERATING SYSTEM NOT FOUND Help get my Toshiba windows 7 working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-know-what-to-do/d2aedc29-a549-4d2a-add5-4c5f7814630e
  5. Don’t know what to do.

Don’t know what to do.: PXE-MOF: Exiting PXE ROM. OPERATING SYSTEM NOT FOUND Help get my Toshiba windows 7 working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-know-what-to-do/d2aedc29-a549-4d2a-add5-4c5f7814630e
  6. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know what to do: So when some games started to not start, I chose the reset pc button and chose to keep files. After everything was done, everything was deleted and started running slow. So I tried opening settings but it was not opening so I tried pressing the windows button but that didn’t...
  7. I don’t know what to do

I don’t know what to do: So when some games started to not start, I chose the reset pc button and chose to keep files. After everything was done, everything was deleted and started running slow. So I tried opening settings but it was not opening so I tried pressing the windows button but that didn’t...
  8. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I got the blue screen of death, and I don’t know what to do.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got the blue screen of death, and I don’t know what to do.: Hi. I bought my first PC desktop about 5 months ago, and have been loving it. Today, while booting up Fortnite (yeah, I play, don’t @ me), my PC froze for about 2 minutes before I received the dreaded blue screen of death. After about 5 minutes, my PC restarted into ASUS...
  10. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know what to do: I started my pc today, which was a bit glitchy (out of the normal) and I then shut it down and turned it on again. It then had to register a reparation - never actually came to desktop. Now I am “stuck” in the selection of “recovery media” (not sure if that’s the name). If I...