Windows 10: Computer blue screening frequently for various reasons

Discus and support Computer blue screening frequently for various reasons in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer randomly started blue screening once, if not multiple times a day for seemingly no reason. This started on 2/2/23, and has been happening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alotoflemons, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Computer blue screening frequently for various reasons

My computer randomly started blue screening once, if not multiple times a day for seemingly no reason. This started on 2/2/23, and has been happening almost every day since. I have tried to update my drivers already although possibly incorrectly. DesktopWindowXamlSource also started opening on my computer on startup when these BSODs started happening.BSODs that I have experienced and recorded:KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDKERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQLMEMORY_MANAGEMENTDPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONHow can I post minidump files here?

:)

alotoflemons, Feb 7, 2023

2. Blue screens for various reasons

Hi,

To better isolate your issue regarding blue screens, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are there any error messages?
    • What exactly are you doing on the computer prior to getting blue screens?

Meanwhile, you can refer to this
    link
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Feb 7, 2023
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Frequent Blue Screen error on computer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving Blue Screen error on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

• When exactly are you getting the Blue Screen error?

• What is the error message you receive?

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I have analyzed the dump files shared by you and found that the error is caused by a Memory corruption.

I would suggest you to run a Windows Memory Diagnostic check on the computer to check test the memory installed on the computer. Refer the steps
    mentioned below:

1. Press
      Windows key + R, to open Run dialog box.

2. Type
      mdsched and click on OK.

3. Click on
      Restart now and check for problems.

Also, if you are using two RAM sticks, I would suggest you to using one RAM stick and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 7, 2023
  4. Computer blue screening frequently for various reasons

Blue screen and restart of my computer - what reasons?

My computer from few months have got a problem which now became more frequent.
    The symptoms are blue screen or restart of operating system which happen suddenly.
    Now this is happening few times per day.

Together with blue screen I got errors which are different, but two of them appear more often:
    "whea uncorrectable error"
    and "k mode exception not handled"

My operating system is Windows 10 and I have reinstalled it recently. Moreover I got all updates for Windows and updated graphic card drivers as well as motherboard.

What this can be caused by ? Any hint or suggestion ?

Maybe someone have fixed this issue already ?

Regards

jan kowalski, Feb 7, 2023
Thema:

Computer blue screening frequently for various reasons

1. Computer blue screening frequently for various reasons - Similar Threads - Computer blue screening

2. W10: Frequent Blue Screening, various stopcodes dumps included.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10: Frequent Blue Screening, various stopcodes dumps included.: Microsoft Surface Book 2 15", Windows 10I've tried various troubleshooting steps, run all the diagnostic tools usually recommended, scanned everything that can be scanned and no errors have been detected with any hardware or any drivers. Stopcodes encountered include: MEMORY...
  3. W10: Frequent Blue Screening, various stopcodes dumps included.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10: Frequent Blue Screening, various stopcodes dumps included.: Microsoft Surface Book 2 15", Windows 10I've tried various troubleshooting steps, run all the diagnostic tools usually recommended, scanned everything that can be scanned and no errors have been detected with any hardware or any drivers. Stopcodes encountered include: MEMORY...
  4. W10: Frequent Blue Screening, various stopcodes dumps included.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer blue screening frequently for various reasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer blue screening frequently for various reasons: My computer randomly started blue screening once, if not multiple times a day for seemingly no reason. This started on 2/2/23, and has been happening almost every day since. I have tried to update my drivers already although possibly incorrectly. DesktopWindowXamlSource also...
  6. Computer blue screening frequently for various reasons

Computer blue screening frequently for various reasons: My computer randomly started blue screening once, if not multiple times a day for seemingly no reason. This started on 2/2/23, and has been happening almost every day since. I have tried to update my drivers already although possibly incorrectly. DesktopWindowXamlSource also...
  7. Frequent BSOD with various reasons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent BSOD with various reasons: Hello, I have been getting sporadic BSOD with reasons such as Memory Management or Kernel Security Checks off and on for months. I have tried everything I could find online from updating all my drivers and running the driver verifier to reinstalling windows entirely. As a...
  8. Frequent BSODs for various reasons

Frequent BSODs for various reasons: Hi, I built myself a PC for the first time a few months back using the components below, but for some reason I keep getting BSODs daily. I've slowly started fixing the problems on my own which led to a week of no BSODs last week for the first time ever, but suddenly they're...
  9. VARIOUS BLUE SCREENS

VARIOUS BLUE SCREENS: I keep getting various blue screen errors.... Just today here a the two I got.....DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION...................2. MEMORY MANAGEMENT. On 12/25 errors were KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE...................... 12/11 PFN LIST CORRUPTION. I have gotten...
  10. Suddenly various Blue Screens

Suddenly various Blue Screens: For the last few days I've been getting different blue screens about 1-3 times a day. Since all my efforts have failed so far, I would be very happy if someone can help me with this very annoying problem. I don't have much idea in this area, but I have read that the Dump...