Windows 10: Computer blue screening when playing games that require a bit from the computer

Discus and support Computer blue screening when playing games that require a bit from the computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So my computer works fine when i play games that dont require much from my computer, but whenever i play something like ARK survival evolved or spider... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by The gamer dude2, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Computer blue screening when playing games that require a bit from the computer

So my computer works fine when i play games that dont require much from my computer, but whenever i play something like ARK survival evolved or spider man remastered my computer will after some time playing just completely freeze. If i wait for long enough it will show a BSOD with the error message: Clock Watchdog Timeout. How would i fix this and what could be the cause?

:)

The gamer dude2, Sep 24, 2022

2. Computer Blue Screens with no game open

My computer is having a problem that nobody has seemed to have an answer for yet. This computer I mainly use for playing games and watching videos, but the problem with it is that the computer will blue screen and restart at random. For some reason, the computer will not blue screen if there is a game running on screen, and it has to be a select few games since it has still crashed on other games. Some of the games it has not crashed on are rainbow six siege, valorant, fortnite, and call of duty. Nobody has been able to offer me a solution, so does anyone possibly know a way to fix this?

DevenB4475, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Frequent Blue Screen error on computer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving Blue Screen error on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

• When exactly are you getting the Blue Screen error?

• What is the error message you receive?

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I have analyzed the dump files shared by you and found that the error is caused by a Memory corruption.

I would suggest you to run a Windows Memory Diagnostic check on the computer to check test the memory installed on the computer. Refer the steps
    mentioned below:

1. Press
      Windows key + R, to open Run dialog box.

2. Type
      mdsched and click on OK.

3. Click on
      Restart now and check for problems.

Also, if you are using two RAM sticks, I would suggest you to using one RAM stick and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Computer blue screening when playing games that require a bit from the computer

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

Computer blue screening when playing games that require a bit from the computer

1. Computer blue screening when playing games that require a bit from the computer - Similar Threads - Computer blue screening

2. Computer Blue Screens and restarts while playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Blue Screens and restarts while playing games.: I have run the mini dumps and the main dump through Windbg. Here are the results of the main dump.SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while executing a system service routine.Arguments:Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the BugCheckArg2:...
  3. Computer Blue Screens and restarts while playing games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Blue Screens and restarts while playing games.: I have run the mini dumps and the main dump through Windbg. Here are the results of the main dump.SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while executing a system service routine.Arguments:Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the BugCheckArg2:...
  4. computer blue screened while playing a steam game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer blue screened while playing a steam game: My computer blue screened while playing slime rancher 1 and the game itself will crash to desktop many times while playing usually last 30mins at the longest but sometimes the computer will just blue screen any idea why? SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION was the code I was given and I...
  5. computer blue screened while playing a steam game

computer blue screened while playing a steam game: My computer blue screened while playing slime rancher 1 and the game itself will crash to desktop many times while playing usually last 30mins at the longest but sometimes the computer will just blue screen any idea why? SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION was the code I was given and I...
  6. computer blue screened while playing a steam game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Computer blue screening when playing games that require a bit from the computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer blue screening when playing games that require a bit from the computer: So my computer works fine when i play games that dont require much from my computer, but whenever i play something like ARK survival evolved or spider man remastered my computer will after some time playing just completely freeze. If i wait for long enough it will show a BSOD...
  8. Computer blue screening when playing games that require a bit from the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer blue screening when playing games that require a bit from the computer: So my computer works fine when i play games that dont require much from my computer, but whenever i play something like ARK survival evolved or spider man remastered my computer will after some time playing just completely freeze. If i wait for long enough it will show a BSOD...
  9. Computer blue screens when playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer blue screens when playing a game: Sometimes when im playing something any game not any in specific, the game crashes and i have to relaunch, or it crashes and my computer blue screens for like less than a second and starts back up. I recently upgraded my hardware. I've done some research but i have no idea...
  10. Computer blue screens when playing a game

Computer blue screens when playing a game: Sometimes when im playing something any game not any in specific, the game crashes and i have to relaunch, or it crashes and my computer blue screens for like less than a second and starts back up. I recently upgraded my hardware. I've done some research but i have no idea...