Windows 10: Computer blue screens when logging in

Discus and support Computer blue screens when logging in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My brothers computer is having an issue when he logs in the computer crashes. He said he had removed spyware with malware bites before it started blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bob_Bob_Bob_Bob, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Computer blue screens when logging in

My brothers computer is having an issue when he logs in the computer crashes. He said he had removed spyware with malware bites before it started blue screening. I tried to remove the program in safe mode but it did nothing. I also noticed that in safe mode some of his programs showed up as globe icons and clicking on them showed an error message that said the target " " internet shortcut is not valid. I did a hard drive test and a ram test and both said nothing was wrong. The stop code is FLTMGR_FILE_SYSTEM

:)

Bob_Bob_Bob_Bob, Mar 2, 2019
  2. RogerCoy Win User

Blue screen. Can't log into computer.

I'm getting a blue screen on my Toshiba laptop. Cannot log in. I took it to computer repair and they could not get past the blue screen. What's the next step?

RogerCoy, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Computer blue screens when logging in

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Computer blue screens when logging in

1. Computer blue screens when logging in - Similar Threads - Computer blue screens

2. Blue screen after logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen after logging in: Good day! I have this question because it bothers me a lot to have this kind of problem on my pc. After I log in the blue/ black screen appears and I cant press any or appearing in my screen tried the explorer.exe Hope you will help me. Thank you!...
  3. Blue screen and not logging in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen and not logging in.: My pc didnt work so i resteted it, then a blue screen appeared and made me log in my account, the password being wrong even tho i put the right one, so i downloaded windows 10 oon my brothers pc on a usb drive, but i tried to factory reset my pc using windows uefi bios...
  4. Blue screen and not logging in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and not logging in.: My pc didnt work so i resteted it, then a blue screen appeared and made me log in my account, the password being wrong even tho i put the right one, so i downloaded windows 10 oon my brothers pc on a usb drive, but i tried to factory reset my pc using windows uefi bios...
  5. Blue screen and not logging in.

6. Computer blue screens when playing a game

Computer blue screens when playing a game: Sometimes when im playing something any game not any in specific, the game crashes and i have to relaunch, or it crashes and my computer blue screens for like less than a second and starts back up. I recently upgraded my hardware. I've done some research but i have no idea...
  7. Blue "Welcome" screen when logging into account

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue "Welcome" screen when logging into account: So I have two Windows accounts. One I can log into perfectly, but I can't really use it a lot of the time because it has a space in its name, so I created a new account.For a while the new account works perfectly, but at one moment when I logged into it i started getting a...
  8. Blue Screen after logging in

Blue Screen after logging in: i get a blue screen after logging in everytime. just recent upgraded to windows 10 using media tool. i tried a clean boot but now i crash even sooner after windows loads Processor: intel® coretm i7- 2600 cpu @ 3.4 ghz...
  9. flashing blue screen on log in

flashing blue screen on log in: hey so I've searched all over the internet for a solution and yet to find it, the problem is that every time i power on the pc and log in the entire screen is flickering in a blue screen and the only way to stop it is to do a forced shutdownholding down the power button and...
  10. Computer Blue Screening When Idle

Computer Blue Screening When Idle: I have Windows 10 Home x64. My computer constantly blue screens when I idle for even 5 minutes. I have run a memory test, done a hard reset of my computer with a re-install, upgraded all my drivers, installed new RAM (16 GB), checked my task scheduler, run malware...