Windows 10: Computer Bluescreen of deathing after taking it to two seperate IT people to fix.

Discus and support Computer Bluescreen of deathing after taking it to two seperate IT people to fix. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all! I am new to these forums and don't have much knowledge of computers, so please let me know if you need any further information! The issue is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HamlynRobb, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Computer Bluescreen of deathing after taking it to two seperate IT people to fix.

Hi all!
    I am new to these forums and don't have much knowledge of computers, so please let me know if you need any further information!

The issue is that my computer regularly BSODs and I can't identify a particular trigger or common time frame for their occurrences. The errors come up as Stop code: Kernel security check failure, Driver IRQL not less or equal, Kmode exception not handled, Kernel auto boost invalid lock release.

I have sent the computer to two separate IT people.
    IT1 concluded after 2 weeks with it that the issue was the compatibility between the GPU and the rest of the computer. However, the issue persisted with another GPU.
    IT2 concluded that the issue must have been fixed after they pulled the whole computer apart, cleaned and reassembled it then tested for several days with no errors.
    Once I had the computer back from IT2 it BSOD after I had it running for 20minutes while plugged into my powerboard. I tried it when plugged directly into the wall and I had no further issues for about a week or more. After that, the same issues came through and with the same presentation.

my parts are these:
    RAM current: Corsair 16GB 2x8GBCMW16GX4M2C3200C16W DDR4 3200MHz Vengeance Pro RGB
    Power: [COLOR=rgba17, 18, 17, 1]Thermaltake 750W Smart BX1 80 Plus Bronze Non-Modular Power Supply
    Motherboard: Asrock B550 Steel Legend AM4 ATX Motherboard
    GPU: Inno3D GeForce RTX 3060 Ti iChill X3 8G Graphics Card
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core AM4 3.6GHz CPU
    Stock cooler
    Case: be quiet! Pure Base 500DX Tempered Glass ATX Case - White[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba17, 18, 17, 1]RAM replaced as my first step of problem solving: Team 16GB 2x8GB TF4D416G3200HC16CDC01 T-Force Delta RGB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM - White
    SSD: Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA 6Gbps 2.5" SSD 560MB/s 510MB/s
    wifi card installed around the time of the BSOD coming back: ASUS PCE-AX3000 Dual Band WiFi 6 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless PCIe Adapter - OEM Packaging[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba17, 18, 17, 1]I have been trying to solve this for the last 3 months and i am desperate for help. Please if you need any more info let me know![/COLOR]

:)

HamlynRobb, Mar 14, 2021

2. Fix error 0xc000021a Windows 10

I've faced this issue before. It's one of the blue screen of death errors. Im sharing 5 steps that will help you fix Error 0xc000021a

One of the following step will sort out the problem:

1. Repair corrupted system
    2. Boot window manually
    3. Resetting computer's BIOS
    4. DO SFC scan
    5. Troubleshoot to fix automatically

Clout Techie, Mar 14, 2021
  3. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Mar 14, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Computer Bluescreen of deathing after taking it to two seperate IT people to fix.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

Computer Bluescreen of deathing after taking it to two seperate IT people to fix.

1. Computer Bluescreen of deathing after taking it to two seperate IT people to fix. - Similar Threads - Computer Bluescreen deathing

2. bluescreen of death fixes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluescreen of death fixes: bluescreen of death fixes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-of-death-fixes/12f66f9e-4e8a-4dc2-8ff6-00832bb03311
  3. bluescreen of death fixes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluescreen of death fixes: bluescreen of death fixes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-of-death-fixes/12f66f9e-4e8a-4dc2-8ff6-00832bb03311
  4. Bluescreen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen of death: I recieved a stop error followed by a blue screen stating my pc ran into a problem and need to restart. ried doing the automatic repair still on the blue screen that still didn't work. Got an error message, " bad system config info." Any help?...
  5. Bluescreen of death

Bluescreen of death: I recieved a stop error followed by a blue screen stating my pc ran into a problem and need to restart. ried doing the automatic repair still on the blue screen that still didn't work. Got an error message, " bad system config info." Any help?...
  6. Bluescreen of Death

Bluescreen of Death: Hello everyone, My PC in the past month has had 3 bluescreen deaths. They were k-mode exception not handled, DPC watchdog violation, and system service exception. I downloaded WhoCrashed and I have minidump files do I need to give you them? I'm, not a big computer guy so I...
  7. Computer Bluescreen of Death and Rebooting

Computer Bluescreen of Death and Rebooting: Hello, my computer keeps getting Blue Screened and rebooting. I think it may have something to do with high temperatures, but not entirely sure. The Errors in the Event ViewerLog: "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...
  8. Two people on same computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two people on same computer: So I am getting a new pc which will be used by both, me and my brother. I have tried creating a multi user account setup on my existing computer but it still shows the files in other drives and also the C drive What I want is for both of us to have a en experience as if we...
  9. Fix SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE Bluescreen of Death error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE Bluescreen of Death error: [ATTACH] Though there are many potential causes for SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE – 0x000000DA error, but incompatible hardware detection, and hardware recognition failing remain the top causes for this error. Another reason for this error is a system file corruption. This means that, if...
  10. two seperate favorite files

two seperate favorite files: there have been two historic favorite files through several years of changing browsers. now with windows 10 the dominate favorites file is a historic one and completely out of date. when I add to favorites default is this old file. I do not how to "merge" the two files....