Windows 10: Computer bluescreens/freezes/crashes ever since it updated to version 1809

Discus and support Computer bluescreens/freezes/crashes ever since it updated to version 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer has been completely stable since I installed Windows 10 well over a year ago, until the "Fall Feature Update" was installed by Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Silveritea, May 28, 2019.

1. Computer bluescreens/freezes/crashes ever since it updated to version 1809

My computer has been completely stable since I installed Windows 10 well over a year ago, until the "Fall Feature Update" was installed by Windows Update around the beginning of April. Now, my system locks up, crashes, and bluescreens pretty much every day. Last week, I even reinstalled Windows 10 completely, and that did not fix the issue. Is there any way to roll the version backwards, or is there another solution?

:)

Silveritea, May 28, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 28, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 28, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

Computer bluescreens/freezes/crashes ever since it updated to version 1809

Crash after it sits for a while

What kind of a crash do you mean?
    • Freeze crash
    • Bluescreen crash
    • Sudden shutdown/restart crash
    Only with the bluescreen crash a dump is created.

Thema:

Computer bluescreens/freezes/crashes ever since it updated to version 1809

1. Computer bluescreens/freezes/crashes ever since it updated to version 1809 - Similar Threads - Computer bluescreens freezes

2. Computer keeps crashing ever since I updated Windows a week ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps crashing ever since I updated Windows a week ago: Ever since I updated Windows a little over a week ago my computer has started crashing. Its done it three times now all while I've been doing regular web browsing and watching videos. I even updated my computer again early this morning just to see if that would fix things but...
  3. Computer Bluescreening/Freezing

Computer Bluescreening/Freezing: My computer bluescreened twice this past week with stop codes IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. It also freezes a lot, and it did reboot automatically once, but other times it would stay frozen for too long and I would have to use the reset switch....
  4. Internet dropping/crashing ever since update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet dropping/crashing ever since update: Ever since the last update my internet has been crashing/dropping etc, and there's no way to recover because it says it's been 10 days since I updated this feature is really ridiculous, I should be able to go back to any update version I want which it hasn't, I updated 2 days...
  5. Computer crashing daily ever since factory reset

Computer crashing daily ever since factory reset: Two days ago I did a factory reset. It got stuck so I force shut down which caused my drives to get reformatted. I did a fresh install of windows and lost all of my files. Every day since, while playing games randomly my computer will freeze, my second monitor will shut off...
  6. Updating from Version 1809 to 1903 Freezes

Updating from Version 1809 to 1903 Freezes: When updating from Version 1809 to 1903 the Status "Getting things ready" stops at 94% How can I restart the process? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-from-version-1809-to-1903-freezes/c9d7e3ac-89bb-4721-badc-3d06c4c1993a
  7. Windows 10 update from version 1809 to version 1903 crashed my computer...

Windows 10 update from version 1809 to version 1903 crashed my computer...: ....now it's stuck in an endless cycle of booting, recovering from the update by using the external USB memory and "Undoing changes made to your computer"...and rebooting into the same cycle again....
  8. crash IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ever since the 1809 updte last week

crash IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ever since the 1809 updte last week: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ever since the 1809 updte last week .This is my Home /work computer I need a fix fast. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crash-irqlnotlessorequal-ever-since-the-1809-updte/14acf12e-6e08-4446-aae0-3e6ae755dc87
  9. I have micophone issues ever since I updated to version 1809

I have micophone issues ever since I updated to version 1809: I decided that one day I was going to update to windows 10 latest version 1809. (I was previously on version 1803) After a few days of using the new update. I was quite happy. The Audio was working perfectly as it should be. I can listen and watch videos and such without...
  10. Consistant Crashes/Freezes/Bluescreens

Consistant Crashes/Freezes/Bluescreens: Firstly Apologies for the double post. I had previously been linked to the performance & maintenance forums while researching my issue. Firstly, I've had no problems with windows 7 ever. Decided to upgrade to Windows 10 last year and used the free upgrade to do it....