Windows 10: Computer boots up with only one monitor on

Discus and support Computer boots up with only one monitor on in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I boot up my computer or restart it, only one monitor comes on. I have to physically click on/off the power switch on the other monitor for it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Piistat, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Piistat Win User

Computer boots up with only one monitor on

Whenever I boot up my computer or restart it, only one monitor comes on. I have to physically click on/off the power switch on the other monitor for it to be fixed. Any ideas?

:)

Piistat, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

Computer boots up with only one monitor on

1. Computer boots up with only one monitor on - Similar Threads - Computer boots monitor

2. Monitor only turns on when booting up PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor only turns on when booting up PC: My monitor is connected to my PC and turns on without issues when I boot it up, HOWEVER, when I have to restart for any reason my PC does the restart, the monitor goes dark and then doesn't turn on again. The only option I have is pushing the power button on my PC and then...
  3. Monitor only turns on when booting up PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor only turns on when booting up PC: My monitor is connected to my PC and turns on without issues when I boot it up, HOWEVER, when I have to restart for any reason my PC does the restart, the monitor goes dark and then doesn't turn on again. The only option I have is pushing the power button on my PC and then...
  4. Computer boots up with only one monitor on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer boots up with only one monitor on: Whenever I boot up my computer or restart it, only one monitor comes on. I have to physically click on/off the power switch on the other monitor for it to be fixed. Any ideas?...
  5. How to make it so there is only one monitor hooked up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make it so there is only one monitor hooked up: When ever I try to open up my settings it gets sent to another monitor, but i only have one monitor hooked up and can only see one monitor...
  6. How to make it so there is only one monitor hooked up

How to make it so there is only one monitor hooked up: When ever I try to open up my settings it gets sent to another monitor, but i only have one monitor hooked up and can only see one monitor...
  7. Mouse shows "Working in Background" in only ONE monitor in dual monitor set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse shows "Working in Background" in only ONE monitor in dual monitor set up: Restarted the PC multiple times, it seems to be affecting how certain Microsoft Suite applications functionality as well. On a multiple monitor set up, one monitor the mouse seems fine, on the second monitor, the mouse is stuck on the "working in background" affect > showing...
  8. Mouse shows "Working in Background" in only ONE monitor in dual monitor set up

Mouse shows "Working in Background" in only ONE monitor in dual monitor set up: Restarted the PC multiple times, it seems to be affecting how certain Microsoft Suite applications functionality as well. On a multiple monitor set up, one monitor the mouse seems fine, on the second monitor, the mouse is stuck on the "working in background" affect > showing...
  9. Two Monitors, Duplicated Display, Computer only detects one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Monitors, Duplicated Display, Computer only detects one: Current Setup:Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 Windows 11 HomeA-Port Active C200 Multi HubDell U2515H x 2Multi hub is plugged into the laptop USB-C port.Both monitors are connected to the multi hub using HDMI-to-HDMI cables.In the display setting, only two displays are detected.Two...
  10. Two Monitors, Duplicated Display, Computer only detects one

Two Monitors, Duplicated Display, Computer only detects one: Current Setup:Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 Windows 11 HomeA-Port Active C200 Multi HubDell U2515H x 2Multi hub is plugged into the laptop USB-C port.Both monitors are connected to the multi hub using HDMI-to-HDMI cables.In the display setting, only two displays are detected.Two...