Windows 10: Computer bsod after clean install - minidump included

Discus and support Computer bsod after clean install - minidump included in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I recently started having BSOD after cleanly installing my windows, and I have no reason why. The BSOD happens 10 seconds to 5 minutes after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoonasKG, Sep 18, 2021.

1. JoonasKG Win User

Computer bsod after clean install - minidump included

Hello. I recently started having BSOD after cleanly installing my windows, and I have no reason why. The BSOD happens 10 seconds to 5 minutes after windows startup, and the reason always varies, and I have no clue what to do. I've tried cleanly installing again, updating BIOS, checking hardware for issues there were none. I think it might have something to do with my usb wifi adapter Archer T3U Plus, but im not sure. Attached are the minidumps of the recent BSODs.Specs: 3900x, rtx 3080, b550 steel legend, antec hcg 750w, 1tb nvme,https://easyupload.io/zznbd5

:)

JoonasKG, Sep 18, 2021

2. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Sep 18, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    BSOD when updating W10 Insider Preview (installation)

The BSOD minidump did not display a definitive misbehaving driver.
    All of the BSOD have been C2 Bad pool caller.
    The suggested steps for finding cause and effect are RAM testing with Memtest86+ version 5.01 and Windows driver verifier.
    If the Memtest86+ version 5.01 displays malfunctioning RAM / DIMM /MB then the troubleshooting will be completed once the hardware component is identified. If the Memtest86+ version 5.01 is negative then the next step would be windows driver verifier.
    If you prefer a clean install that is another option if hardware is ruled out.

The memory dump will take a while to download. So it will be troubleshooted later today.

zbook, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Computer bsod after clean install - minidump included - Similar Threads - Computer bsod clean

2. BSOD, daily minidump included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD, daily minidump included: At least once a day I have BSOD with a restart. I have upgraded RAM in the past, removing the latest updates at different times, but this keeps occurring and has increased in frequency. This computer is used for both gaming and online university courses. OS EditionWindows 11...
  3. BSOD: Minidump included

BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  4. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  5. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Win 10 - Persistent BSOD after clean reinstall - Minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 - Persistent BSOD after clean reinstall - Minidump included: Hi there, I'm helping a friend troubleshoot a BSOD, happens frequently, no correlation between crashes. Originally the BSOD message was SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED however after a clean reinstall of windows the error has since changed. Now BSOD shows generic...
  7. Win 10 - Persistent BSOD after clean reinstall - Minidump included

Win 10 - Persistent BSOD after clean reinstall - Minidump included: Hi there, I'm helping a friend troubleshoot a BSOD, happens frequently, no correlation between crashes. Originally the BSOD message was SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED however after a clean reinstall of windows the error has since changed. Now BSOD shows generic...
  8. Win 10 - Persistent BSOD after clean reinstall - Minidump included

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Multiple BSOD; Tried a clean install. Included minidump files

Multiple BSOD; Tried a clean install. Included minidump files: Have had a couple crashes over the last few days and can't figure out what is going on. Did a clean WIndows install but no luck. Link to minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmK4A_fqGPlzgYok_g_0mNQ-oOdSog?e=loKE0A...
  10. BSODs after clean windows install, tried everything minidumps included

BSODs after clean windows install, tried everything minidumps included: I've been experiencing BSODs, games crashing randomly and the entire PC locking up on my custom built PC. It worked fine for about a year before this started happening. I did a clean install of Windows 10 and I'm still experiencing issues. I've updated my video drivers, my...