Windows 10: Computer BSOD and freeze constantly

Discus and support Computer BSOD and freeze constantly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Computer BSODs and freezes constantly. It does so more often while gaming, especially if graphics are set higher. Below is a link to some minidump logs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JustinMarz, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Computer BSOD and freeze constantly

Computer BSODs and freezes constantly. It does so more often while gaming, especially if graphics are set higher. Below is a link to some minidump logs from various dates as well as my computer specs.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HkS7P-zyr6H2amXACfMLKF4ZFMnOzQYP/view?usp=sharing

EDIT 1: Also BSOD whenever I try to launch Minecraft: Java Edition

:)

JustinMarz, Jul 2, 2020

2. Computer Hard Freezes Randomly - No Error logs or Memory dumps

I posted on Sevenforums a few days ago regarding this issue:
    I was suggested to check for temps (all were normal) and perform a clean install of Windows 10 (I had upgraded from Windows 7). I had another hard freeze today similar to the ones I was having before. The issue is back and I'm unsure of what to do next. Is this no longer a software issue if reinstalling the OS was unsuccessful?

Thanks for your time!

PayneTrain, Jul 2, 2020
  3. airbud7 Win User
    New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

So you are saying a PSU can never cause a computer to Freeze/BSOD...???

airbud7, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Computer BSOD and freeze constantly

Computer randomly freezes

I have followed all the steps suggested.

First, there were no minidump files, because I formatted the computer two days ago and since then, it just freezes (stops totally responding) but had no BSOD.

The rest: driver view report, system information file have been uploaded on onedrive -

OneDrive

Chris 2111, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Computer BSOD and freeze constantly

1. Computer BSOD and freeze constantly - Similar Threads - Computer BSOD freeze

2. Constant freezing not BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant freezing not BSOD: Hi I recently fixed a cooling problem in my PC. My CPU was reaching very high temperatures. Now that I have fixed it I am suddenly getting crashes freezing with no way to fix other than powering off. I have checked my cables and nothing is different there the only difference...
  3. Constant freezing not BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant freezing not BSOD: Hi I recently fixed a cooling problem in my PC. My CPU was reaching very high temperatures. Now that I have fixed it I am suddenly getting crashes freezing with no way to fix other than powering off. I have checked my cables and nothing is different there the only difference...
  4. Constant BSODs/Freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs/Freezes: My computer keeps freezing/getting BSODs at the most random times. I've had this issue for a while now and have no idea what else I can try out to fix it. I'd appreciate any help!Explanation of the issue:PC keeps freezing at the most random times, which often results in a...
  5. Constant BSODs/Freezes

Constant BSODs/Freezes: My computer keeps freezing/getting BSODs at the most random times. I've had this issue for a while now and have no idea what else I can try out to fix it. I'd appreciate any help!Explanation of the issue:PC keeps freezing at the most random times, which often results in a...
  6. Constant BSODs/Freezes

7. Constant freezes and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant freezes and BSOD: HelloMy PC keeps crashing and most times I have to manually reboot.I use it mainly for remote access and LAN file sharing, and only through remote desktopHere are my DMP files, MSInfo and computer specs:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am4g5fH3j2GTg9VIVGYFWBSMfRLS9Q?e=AJ9IRCPlease help me...
  8. Constant freezes and BSOD

Constant freezes and BSOD: HelloMy PC keeps crashing and most times I have to manually reboot.I use it mainly for remote access and LAN file sharing, and only through remote desktopHere are my DMP files, MSInfo and computer specs:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am4g5fH3j2GTg9VIVGYFWBSMfRLS9Q?e=AJ9IRCPlease help me...
  9. Constant freezes and BSOD

10. Constant Freezing and BSOD

Constant Freezing and BSOD: Hello, for the past two weeks, I've had numerous issues with regard to BSOD and Freezing. From what I know, the majority of my BSOD is caused by the driver known as ntoskrnl.exe. In order to try and fix this issue, I have tested my ram and hdd, and so far, every diagnostic...