Windows 10: Computer BSOD - corrupted drivers. everything crashing

Discus and support Computer BSOD - corrupted drivers. everything crashing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ever since I built this pc 3 months ago there has been some issue. I installed video card drivers from AMD like my video card, win 10 on an SSD, also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NathanDelisle, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Computer BSOD - corrupted drivers. everything crashing

Ever since I built this pc 3 months ago there has been some issue. I installed video card drivers from AMD like my video card, win 10 on an SSD, also have an hdd. PC worked fine - until it didnt. Games started freezing, crashing, until I discoverdd some workaround and lazily neglected to fix it. Almost certain that this is graphics driver corruption or driver corruption of some sort but at this point I cant fix it. Every time I turn on the pc it boots into BSOD, unexpected kernel. I tried booting safe mode, got BSOD, same message. Tried resetting pc, got bsod. Please, please help. I can provide more info if necessary

:)

NathanDelisle, Mar 7, 2020

2. Computer keeps crashing and having BSoD.

So I tried the driver verifier, my computer hasn't crashed yet. I did it step by step, and I'm understanding that I need to wait for my computer to crash so I can find out this devious little driver?

Edit: My PC just crashed, but it doesn't give me a BSoD. It simply... Crashes.

Prototype464XBL, Mar 7, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    Windows 10 Recurring Crashes

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the 10forums.

As this is not a BSOD problem, this is not the right part of the forum.
    There are a few suggestions I would give you, NO garantee it will help!

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Computer BSOD - corrupted drivers. everything crashing [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Computer BSOD - corrupted drivers. everything crashing [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with AVG Driver Updater, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

axe0, Mar 7, 2020
  4. dp343 Win User

Computer BSOD - corrupted drivers. everything crashing

Computer frequently crashing/BSOD when playing FFXIV

Hi, I've been having some problems playing FFXIV with my computer. After playing for 10-15 minutes, the computer will crash with a BSOD, and each time it has listed different errors, although frequently the cause has been listed as either ntoskrnl.exe or
    ntkrnlmp.exe. The methods that I have tried are:

-Updated Windows and all drivers. Game still crashed after updates.

-Memtest86+. No corrupt memory indicated.

-sfc /scannow in Command Prompt. No problems there.

-chkdsk /r C: in Command Prompt. No problems there.

-Checked hardware temperatures. Temperatures nominal.

-Tried driver verifier. I found one program (ScpVBus.exe) that was listed as causing some of the crashes. I removed that but still receive crashes.

I'll post links to the mini dumps and my system configuration below. Thanks in advance for any posts or advice given.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1EeBPr6ZBFJTHdObDNUcGtzdWs

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1EeBPr6ZBFJVVNaYUJLOWpQcHM

dp343, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Computer BSOD - corrupted drivers. everything crashing

1. Computer BSOD - corrupted drivers. everything crashing - Similar Threads - Computer BSOD corrupted

2. Computer Driver Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Driver Crashing: Hello, I am asking a question as a continuation of a previous post, which the link is here:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/graphics-driverrealtek-network-driver-failing/f27f85d7-3cf0-4a28-ba97-b5fdaacdc9de After the problems I faced...
  3. Computer Driver Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Driver Crashing: Hello, I am asking a question as a continuation of a previous post, which the link is here:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/graphics-driverrealtek-network-driver-failing/f27f85d7-3cf0-4a28-ba97-b5fdaacdc9de After the problems I faced...
  4. Computer Driver Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSODs, browser crashes, and corrupted images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs, browser crashes, and corrupted images: Hi, I'd appreciate any help I can get on this one. A couple of days ago, whenever I used Chrome or Edge, the window would close as soon as I started typing in the URL bar. If I didn't do anything then the window would remain open. I ran a virus check, but couldn't come up...
  6. BSODs, browser crashes, and corrupted images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs, browser crashes, and corrupted images: Hi, I'd appreciate any help I can get on this one. A couple of days ago, whenever I used Chrome or Edge, the window would close as soon as I started typing in the URL bar. If I didn't do anything then the window would remain open. I ran a virus check, but couldn't come up...
  7. Computer Crashes but no bsod

Computer Crashes but no bsod: As of today my computer has been crashing. I was playing a game on steam when it first happened and i couldn't get a picture but it looked like this:After that my computer froze then crashed and I had to manually restart it. And then after that it just kept crashing without...
  8. BSOD missing/corrupted pci.sys driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD missing/corrupted pci.sys driver: So I restarted my computer and got this error message that my driver pci.sys was missing or contained an error. I do have a system image file (2 days old) on an external drive and a recovery disk on CD (from November.) I tried repairing, but it didn't work. System restore...
  9. Windows Corruption On everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Corruption On everything: Hello, i’ve ran out of options and need answers on this. I have recently built my own pc and everything is up and running apart from the software side, i installed windows 10 from the official microsoft website and no matter how many times i reinstalled it i cant update or...
  10. Everything open on computer Crashes.

Everything open on computer Crashes.: This started happening after I completely reset my computer. I was going through and I reinstalled Minecraft and League Of Legends. Ever since I reset the computer though, Programs that are open would randomly crash and die on me. They would close and when I try to reopen...