Windows 10: Computer BSODs once/twice a day.

Discus and support Computer BSODs once/twice a day. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I recently have wiped my computer. I wiped it because I was getting a lot of BSODs. After wiping, I started noticing fewer BSODs, but still, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rob_roz, Jan 27, 2021.

1. rob_roz Win User

Computer BSODs once/twice a day.

Hi,

I recently have wiped my computer. I wiped it because I was getting a lot of BSODs. After wiping, I started noticing fewer BSODs, but still, I get BSODs once/twice a day. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks.

:)

rob_roz, Jan 27, 2021
  2. LeoBloom Win User

BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

I have run driver verifier with the below settings for >48 hours. There have been no BSOD. Please advise on next steps
    • I/O verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging

LeoBloom, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Hollowcow Win User
    Hollowcow, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Computer BSODs once/twice a day.

Computer restarting itself twice a day for damn updates,

Every day and sometimes twice a day my computer restarts itself with no warning and I am getting really pi**ed with it, sometimes I get a warling to say its restarting but for the major part nothing shows it just shuts down, I have done everything that
    microsoft suggested and I am at the stage now where I just want to block microsoft accessing my computer for ANYTHING so what files do I need to delete to stop them doing it, I have had enough of the **** and at times shutting down at very important times.

Johnboy2gb, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Computer BSODs once/twice a day.

1. Computer BSODs once/twice a day. - Similar Threads - Computer BSODs once

2. BSOD's happened twice in a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD's happened twice in a day: Hi, While I was playing some games, my pc crashed with irql_not_less_or_equal. I made a quick research at google but nothing pops off. I want to add minidump's but can't find the attachment button. So I upload them here....
  3. Computer crashes once a day

Computer crashes once a day: hello everyone, ive been dealing with pc crashes for a few months now. barely ever bluescreened, usually my monitors just froze and I had to restart myself. usually it is while gaming, or when a game is open. dump files tend to not create due to some error, but i did get...
  4. BSOD once a day

BSOD once a day: I've been getting BSOD relating to ntoskrnl.exe, but I can't pinpoint the driver using bluescreenview. I'm running Version 2004, but I've been getting the BSOD even before the update. I've attached the last BSOD report. Thanks 160817
  5. Bsod twice a day

Bsod twice a day: Hello, im runing win 10 pro V1909 I experience BSOD lately, about twice a day for the past week. attached is the log file, I would really appreciate your help with this! Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. thank you in advance!...
  6. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT once or twice a week

BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT once or twice a week: Good evening, My name is David, I hope you're all fine. Since I've built my new computer back in November I've been having BSOD in Windows with the error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This error happens once or twice a week. It happens while doing desktop work, it never happened...
  7. BSOD once a day for the past week

BSOD once a day for the past week: For at least a week now, my computer has had a BSOD once a day, but after that it's fine for the rest of the day until the next day when I boot my PC up again. Today, however, it crashed twice in one day. I've had help from my friend to try and solve this but he can't come up...
  8. Bsod once or twice a day, usually at night.

Bsod once or twice a day, usually at night.: Hello. I need your help. I have Bsod every day, once or twice a day, usually at night. I have new comp. Windows 10. I have provided you the necessary information about my system and dump files in the application. Thank you very much for your help! 74720
  9. Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD once or twice every other day

Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD once or twice every other day: Hello, after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8 I have been getting some weird BSOD crashes now and again, sometimes it´s days or weeks in between them and sometimes there are several on the same day. The error message simply says "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" without...
  10. Random BSOD once a day

Random BSOD once a day: After I moved to Germany on Monday 2017.09.25 (not sure, if that is somehow connected) , I am getting BSOD once a day unexpetedly. Not while playing games, the applications running at that time- Mozilla, Skype, Notepad++, keypass, foobar. Then it restarts automaticly and...