Windows 10: computer camera

Discus and support computer camera in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I change from front facing camera to rear facing camera. ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RosaliaCesarini, Jan 13, 2022.

1. computer camera

How do I change from front facing camera to rear facing camera. ?

:)

RosaliaCesarini, Jan 13, 2022

2. Cameras no longer upload to computer

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

The issue might occur due to some corruption in the driver. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Hardware troubleshooter

1. Type control panel in the search box.

2. Click on troubleshooting in the control panel.

3. Click view all.

4. Click hardware and devices.

5. Follow on screen instruction.

Method 2

Uninstall and reinstall camera driver

Refer the steps below to uninstall device driver:

Refer the steps below to uninstall device driver:

• Click Start, type Device Manager in the Start search box and hit ENTER.

• Locate camera driver and expand the same.

• Right-click on camera driver and click on Uninstall button to uninstall the driver associated with the device.

• Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

• If driver for Windows 10 is not available then I suggest you
      to install the driver in compatibility mode.
      Follow the steps below to install the drivers in compatibility with Windows 10.
    • Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
      • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’.
      • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
        ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 13, 2022
  3. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Jan 13, 2022
  4. computer camera

Laptop Camera

Thanks for providing the results after completing the steps we provided. Since you're still getting the error message “Your camera cannot be found” along with the error code "0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED)", we suggest that you follow the steps below
    to reset the Camera app on your Windows 10 computer:

• Press the Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
    • From the options presented select System, then click on
      Apps & features
      located on the left pane.
    • Locate the Camera app from the list and select it.
    • Select the Advanced options link and then choose Reset.
    • When the pop-up notification is shown just click on the Reset
      button once more.
    • Once all the steps are complete, kindly reboot your computer.

Completing this steps will clear the cache of the Camera app and allow it to re-recognize any video capture devices connected to your computer.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

computer camera

1. computer camera - Similar Threads - computer camera

2. I want to install a camera on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to install a camera on my computer: Greetings, Windows 11 Pro is installed on my computer I want to install a cameralogitech c270 hd webcamAnd it doesn't work for me, from a search on the Internet it turned out that it is not possible in this version of Windows, is that true?I would appreciate your help...
  3. I want to install a camera on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to install a camera on my computer: Greetings, Windows 11 Pro is installed on my computer I want to install a cameralogitech c270 hd webcamAnd it doesn't work for me, from a search on the Internet it turned out that it is not possible in this version of Windows, is that true?I would appreciate your help...
  4. Why is my audio glitchy/muffled anytime I am using my computer's camera? Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my audio glitchy/muffled anytime I am using my computer's camera? Windows 11: Every time I use or have my computer's webcam on, audio from anywhere else e.g. spotify, youtube will be muffled and not play properly. Even when I am attending online classes, this happens as well. Is there a way to fix this issue? I'm on windows 11....
  5. Why is my audio glitchy/muffled anytime I am using my computer's camera? Windows 11

Why is my audio glitchy/muffled anytime I am using my computer's camera? Windows 11: Every time I use or have my computer's webcam on, audio from anywhere else e.g. spotify, youtube will be muffled and not play properly. Even when I am attending online classes, this happens as well. Is there a way to fix this issue? I'm on windows 11....
  6. Bought a dell window 11 computer .Want to transfer pictures fro samsungST66 camera to new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a dell window 11 computer .Want to transfer pictures fro samsungST66 camera to new...: I bought a new dell computer and want to transfer pictures from my samsung ST66 camera to my computer. Computer is not recognizing my camera Tried using 2 different original samsung cables that fit the camera...
  7. Bought a dell window 11 computer .Want to transfer pictures fro samsungST66 camera to new...

Bought a dell window 11 computer .Want to transfer pictures fro samsungST66 camera to new...: I bought a new dell computer and want to transfer pictures from my samsung ST66 camera to my computer. Computer is not recognizing my camera Tried using 2 different original samsung cables that fit the camera...
  8. why is my computer camera getting darker?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my computer camera getting darker?: ive noticed the past year that my computer camera has been getting darker and dark and its really starting to bother me, ive tried to change the brightness of my computer screen an saturation in settings but it comes off really ugly and i really want to find a solution as to...
  9. why is my computer camera getting darker?

why is my computer camera getting darker?: ive noticed the past year that my computer camera has been getting darker and dark and its really starting to bother me, ive tried to change the brightness of my computer screen an saturation in settings but it comes off really ugly and i really want to find a solution as to...
  10. Built-in camera not recognized. Crashes computer when I try to use zoom with video on.

Built-in camera not recognized. Crashes computer when I try to use zoom with video on.: When I try to use Zoom, it crashes my computer with this blue screen stop code: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. then I restart and my computer stops recognizing the built-in camera after this.When I reinstall drivers by going to device manager--action--scan for hardware changes--restart,...