Windows 10: computer can not see other computers on net work

Discus and support computer can not see other computers on net work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I have 3 computers running windows 10. The other day, one of them could not connect to the internet. I had to uninstall the adapter and restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GerryMosby, May 15, 2019.

1. computer can not see other computers on net work

Hello

I have 3 computers running windows 10. The other day, one of them could not connect to the internet. I had to uninstall the adapter and restart then it connected to the internet. This AM i found out that the computer i had to uninstall the adapter on can no longer be accessed by the other two. I did additional research and found out the IP address on the changed computer had changed. The computer that changed can still connect to the other two.

The router shows the new IP address on the changed computer. When i try to connect the other two computers to the computer with the new IP address i get a message says, "can not find the path". It also shows the old IP address to the changed computer.

How do i get the new IP address for the changed computer into the other two computers?

:)

GerryMosby, May 15, 2019
  2. taward Win User

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, May 15, 2019
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 15, 2019
  4. computer can not see other computers on net work

Computer Not Working

It's a laptop and it has a battery so I don't think that will work unless you want me ripping out the battery repeatedly

Nova_DeathStep, May 15, 2019
Thema:

computer can not see other computers on net work

1. computer can not see other computers on net work - Similar Threads - computer computers net

2. Computer cannot see wifi but can see other networks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer cannot see wifi but can see other networks.: My computer will not see my wifi network but will see others around me. Router is seen by phone and streaming devices. Network troubleshooter doesn't help. Connecting via Network cable works but I need wireless connectivity....
  3. Computer cannot see wifi but can see other networks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer cannot see wifi but can see other networks.: My computer will not see my wifi network but will see others around me. Router is seen by phone and streaming devices. Network troubleshooter doesn't help. Connecting via Network cable works but I need wireless connectivity....
  4. Computer cannot see wifi but can see other networks.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. recently can not see other computers on network

recently can not see other computers on network: Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 22H2Installed on ‎08/‎10/‎2022OS build 22621.1555Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22640.1000.0Discovered this am that this machine is unable to see other computers on my home network. I've checked the sharing settings - all ok...
  6. recently can not see other computers on network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recently can not see other computers on network: Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 22H2Installed on ‎08/‎10/‎2022OS build 22621.1555Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22640.1000.0Discovered this am that this machine is unable to see other computers on my home network. I've checked the sharing settings - all ok...
  7. see other computers on network

see other computers on network: I have tried many of the recommendations online, but none seem to work.Surely there is a way to make transfering files from one computer to another possible, using my home network.Thanks for help.greg...
  8. see other computers on network

in Windows 10 Customization
    see other computers on network: I have tried many of the recommendations online, but none seem to work.Surely there is a way to make transfering files from one computer to another possible, using my home network.Thanks for help.greg...
  9. Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others.

Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others.: I have windows 10 - updated with the latest software. Network adapter drivers are the latest. I am connected via eithernet or Wifi and have the SAME issue. I enabled the settings to allow network discovery and to be seen on the network for private networks. Both Wifi and...
  10. Wndows computer can only see other Windows computers

Wndows computer can only see other Windows computers: Hi folks I'm tempted to chuck this whole latest update into the Bin Computer can see ALL other Windows machines on network including an XP VM and can access shares. It now can't see ANY NAS / Linux servers (have 2) Nas servers can see via SAMBA this Windows computer...