Windows 10: Computer cannot recognize flash memory

Discus and support Computer cannot recognize flash memory in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The flash drives aren’t working. I formatted my computer and downloaded Windows 10. The flash memory isn’t working. I tried several USB flash drives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Scott Nguyen2, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Computer cannot recognize flash memory

The flash drives aren’t working. I formatted my computer and downloaded Windows 10. The flash memory isn’t working. I tried several USB flash drives but the problem is still here

:)

Scott Nguyen2, Apr 16, 2019

2. Flash memory problem

The computer does not recognize the flash memory

I changed several flashes and the same problem I made a format for the device and I downloaded Windows 10 new without any programs and the same problem list worked update for Windows and did not recognize the flash memory but recognized on the external hard
    disk and any other devices except flash memory

* Moved from Internet Explorer

GAMALALFAWAL, Apr 16, 2019
  3. USB flash not being recognized

Even rebooting won't make my Windows 10 Home program recognize a USB flash drive plugged into any port of the computer. I've tried three different flash drives, including two that are new and one that plays in the car. I don't get that musical note that tells me the computer recognizes something that has just been plugged in.

I'd appreciate any suggestions as to what's going on and how to solve it. Thanks, Larry

larrydonline, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Computer cannot recognize flash memory

Windows 10 doesn't recognize SDHC flash memory

Just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Everything fine except I can no longer see my HDSC flash memory card when I go to MY COMPUTER screen. All the other drives are recognized.

Why doesn't Windows 10 recognize the HDSC flash memory?

RonMauceri, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Computer cannot recognize flash memory

1. Computer cannot recognize flash memory - Similar Threads - Computer cannot recognize

2. My flash can't recognize to my computer??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My flash can't recognize to my computer??: My flash can't recognize to my computer?? what's the problem?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-flash-cant-recognize-to-my-computer/d8cb07f7-7268-42e2-837d-f2e28dec4fa5
  3. My flash can't recognize to my computer??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My flash can't recognize to my computer??: My flash can't recognize to my computer?? what's the problem?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-flash-cant-recognize-to-my-computer/d8cb07f7-7268-42e2-837d-f2e28dec4fa5
  4. My flash can't recognize to my computer??

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. flash drive not recognized

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    flash drive not recognized: Drive less month old...would put movie files on it then plug into my tv to stream...one time was transferring data to the drive got this error message in this picture....and other picture drive F.....
  6. my flash memory is not working .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my flash memory is not working .: dear Microsoft team or Windows team , good evening , i have a flash memory connected to my computer now . Windows had stopped it for some problem . no mention of this problem . please , i need to let Windows solve the problem and let my flash memory to work again ....
  7. Flash Drive Not Recognized

Flash Drive Not Recognized: After using my 128-GB Sandisk flash drive to put files back on my Mac, my Windows computer no longer recognizes it, but the Mac can still recognize it and all the data. Formatting it does not solve the problem. Windows does not recognize the drive at all, and I don't even see...
  8. Flash USB Flash Drive Not Recognized

Flash USB Flash Drive Not Recognized: I have a 16GB USB Flash Drive I was using for saving "File History" documents, favorites, etc.. It appeared to be working, but later I got a message about running out of space on the drive. I formatted the drive and that appeared to be successful, then tried to use it...
  9. Flash memory problem

Flash memory problem: The computer does not recognize the flash memory I changed several flashes and the same problem I made a format for the device and I downloaded Windows 10 new without any programs and the same problem list worked update for Windows and did not recognize the flash memory but...
  10. USB flash not being recognized

USB flash not being recognized: Even rebooting won't make my Windows 10 Home program recognize a USB flash drive plugged into any port of the computer. I've tried three different flash drives, including two that are new and one that plays in the car. I don't get that musical note that tells me the computer...