Windows 10: Computer cant boot, if it does it will crash soon after.

Discus and support Computer cant boot, if it does it will crash soon after. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Its a lenovo Y530 15h Intel i5 8th gen Intel optane 16 gb 8gb DDR4 RAM It started happening at random about 2 days ago. A random bluescreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by alejandrotellez1, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Computer cant boot, if it does it will crash soon after.

Its a lenovo Y530 15h

Intel i5 8th gen

Intel optane 16 gb

8gb DDR4 RAM

It started happening at random about 2 days ago. A random bluescreen would occur with the error file being:iaStoreAC.sys

This time it crashed and hasnt been able to boot up properly, ive tried safe mode, flash drive help and even restoring to a previous version the only one being 4 days ago which i assume was the update that cause the problems. Lenovo has its own button to do the windows recovery startup which has not worked either.

After looking up the error it seems to be cause by remnants of the intel rapid storage software. but the computer wont stay active long enough for me to do something about it.

No new programs have been installed recently so i can rule that out.

How can i fix this without losing my files?

:)

alejandrotellez1, Nov 10, 2020
  2. Jessen P Win User

ASPHALT 8 GAME crashes as soon as it is opened

Hi Deepak,

Please reply to the questions mentioned below in order to assist you in a better way.

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Is the issue specific to a particular game?
    Since the game is crashing, the first thing I would suggest is to reinstall the game and then check if it helps. I would also request you to place the computer in clean boot and then check if it helps.

Putting your system inClean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform
    a Clean Boot.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

Please revert if the game still crashes.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 10, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

Computer cant boot, if it does it will crash soon after.

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

Computer cant boot, if it does it will crash soon after.

1. Computer cant boot, if it does it will crash soon after. - Similar Threads - Computer cant boot

2. Cant boot into computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant boot into computer: Everytime I try to log into my computer it says “critical process died* and brings me to the advanced startup menu but I can use any of the options because I don’t know my password for my account can anyone help me?...
  3. Cant boot into computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant boot into computer: Everytime I try to log into my computer it says “critical process died* and brings me to the advanced startup menu but I can use any of the options because I don’t know my password for my account can anyone help me?...
  4. Cant boot into computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer crashed, cant boot into OS but live boot works?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashed, cant boot into OS but live boot works?!: Was coding in VS Code and then the computer crashed. After I restarted the computer, the screen froze on "preparing automatic repair". Sometimes there was an BSOD showing DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL.I can't get into safe mode, troubleshoot the PC or reinstall windows.Other...
  6. Computer crashed, cant boot into OS but live boot works?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashed, cant boot into OS but live boot works?!: Was coding in VS Code and then the computer crashed. After I restarted the computer, the screen froze on "preparing automatic repair". Sometimes there was an BSOD showing DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL.I can't get into safe mode, troubleshoot the PC or reinstall windows.Other...
  7. Computer crashed, cant boot into OS but live boot works?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer crashed, cant boot into OS but live boot works?!: Was coding in VS Code and then the computer crashed. After restarted the computer, the screen froze on "preparing automatic repair". Sometimes there was an BSOD showing DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL.I can't get into safe mode, troubleshoot the PC or reinstall windows.Other...
  8. Computer keeps crashing after first boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing after first boot: So for about the last two months after booting my computer for the first time, within the first 15 mins it starts to stutter or freeze before rebooting itself. The screen used to just go to black before restarting without the blue screen or an error message but more recently...
  9. Computer crashed and cant boot into os

Computer crashed and cant boot into os: Was playing Ark and the computer crashed, showing DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Restarted on it's own and would continually crash with several BOS. KMODE EXECUTION NOT HANDLED PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGE AREA KERNEL MODE KEEP CORRUPTION SYSTEM THREAD EXECUTION SYSTEM SERVICE...
  10. After Reset computer does not boot

After Reset computer does not boot: Hi I have the following Problem: I reset my computer because of some technical issues I was having. After the reset finished I wanted to reinstall windows. But after the Hi there lets get some information screen (country, language...) the computer runs into problem. It goes...