Windows 10: Computer can't boot successfully

Discus and support Computer can't boot successfully in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Using an ASUS TUF506 Laptop with windows 10 installed on a single m.2 ssd. After restarting one day, on boot before the windows boot manager finished... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by X X X X X, May 19, 2022.

1. X X X X X Win User

Computer can't boot successfully

Using an ASUS TUF506 Laptop with windows 10 installed on a single m.2 ssd. After restarting one day, on boot before the windows boot manager finished while the circle of white dots was still spinning a bsod appeared with the error message critical_process_died. I will provide a list of recovery options I've tried in order of complexity.1. Restart: behavior bsod with identical error is present after every loop and seems deterministic2. Recover from the recovery partition: the windows utility responsible for recovering fails with no explanation given error box appears saying it failed to re

:)

X X X X X, May 19, 2022

2. Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 19, 2022
  3. nmrm Win User
    computer won't boot but has power

Kursah, that 6 steps are granted it always boots at the 6th step (sometimes at the 4th) and I have to remove the ethernet cable every time otherwise I'll have to do countless steps, that's a fact. I do not have Wake On Lan set.

4. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 19, 2022
Thema:

1. Computer can't boot successfully - Similar Threads - Computer can't boot

2. Window 11 will not successful boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 will not successful boot: I've been getting multiple blue screen error codes while running window. Now I am unable to successfully load windows. Windows startup recovery fails. Trying to boot it into safe mode Fails with a blue screen every time. Windows reset fails. It's hard to tell if it's a...
  3. Window 11 will not successful boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 will not successful boot: I've been getting multiple blue screen error codes while running window. Now I am unable to successfully load windows. Windows startup recovery fails. Trying to boot it into safe mode Fails with a blue screen every time. Windows reset fails. It's hard to tell if it's a...
  4. Computer can't boot successfully

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer can't boot successfully: Using an ASUS TUF506 Laptop with windows 10 installed on a single m.2 ssd. After restarting one day, on boot before the windows boot manager finished while the circle of white dots was still spinning a bsod appeared with the error message critical_process_died. I will provide...
  5. Computer can't boot successfully

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer can't boot successfully: Using an ASUS TUF506 Laptop with windows 10 installed on a single m.2 ssd. After restarting one day, on boot before the windows boot manager finished while the circle of white dots was still spinning a bsod appeared with the error message critical_process_died. I will provide...
  6. Can't boot personal computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't boot personal computer: So, I signed into my personal account on my school computer to see what I could do. Just as a side project and time killer. Just so those who were wondering know, district network policies apply across the whole computer. Anyway, I signed in, same rules applied and that was...
  7. Windows fails to boot, can boot in safe mode but can't do a successful system restore or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows fails to boot, can boot in safe mode but can't do a successful system restore or...: Hi All, One day my computer crashed while gaming and since then windows will not boot. It will have the windows ten loader come up with the blue windows and then fail black screen or on occasion make it to the blue recovery screen. From there we have tried the command...
  8. Can't boot up my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't boot up my computer: on 8-5-19 Had an update come up on my desktop so I started the update. It started and stopped my computer several times then, the computer logo came up and that was it. Will not boot or boot from dvd, or flash drive. HELP!!! Even downloaded Windows 10 installation media....
  9. Boot from Pen without success

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Boot from Pen without success: Hi guys, Trying to boot from a pendrive connected to usb3.0 port with a linux iso image to instal it side by side with win 10 without success on my old asus n82jv with win10. I just select boot from pen but it boots win10 as normal...not from pen. Any help very...
  10. Dual Booted successfully, but OS Boot Mngr Prefers to Boot Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual Booted successfully, but OS Boot Mngr Prefers to Boot Windows10: I've Dual Booted a Clients computer so that it would Have selection Options between Kali Linux and Windows 10, but despite updating the BIOs and enabling legacy Mode, neither of these two allows for the Priority of the Grub Menu to be set. As the Windows Boot loader appears...