Windows 10: Computer can't connect to certain wifi networks

Discus and support Computer can't connect to certain wifi networks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For an unknown reason, I am unable to connect to my Home wifi network and the extenders I have with it, for the reason that "some information changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dmcdonald17, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Computer can't connect to certain wifi networks

For an unknown reason, I am unable to connect to my Home wifi network and the extenders I have with it, for the reason that "some information changed since the last time I connected. We need additional information to complete the connection". I have never had an issue with this before, and everyone else in my house is able to connect without an issue. What might be the problem?

:)

dmcdonald17, Oct 8, 2020
  2. brannell Win User

Can´t connect to my Wifi network

Hi everyone,

I can´t connect to my Wifi from my desktop with Window 10. I had an ethernet cable before and it worked perfectly but now I can´t connect my computer to the router through the cable anymore.

For some reason it detects my wifi network but when i try to connect it says i cant connect.

I followed a few tutorials online of how to fix it and still didn´t work.

any help please???

thanks in advance

Ramon

brannell, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Assigning a default WiFi connection

Is there any specific way to force Windows to connect to a certain WiFi connection?

Since my PC keeps connecting to a commercial WiFi hotspot rather than to my home network when it boots.

Things I have tried:

• "Connect to suggested WiFi hotspots" has been turned off
    • Home network has been set to "connect automatically" when connecting
    • Hotspot networks have been "forgotten" in the WiFi settings
    Is there anything else I can try to fix this problem?

Sakura2628, Oct 8, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Computer can't connect to certain wifi networks

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Computer can't connect to certain wifi networks [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Computer can't connect to certain wifi networks [​IMG]

topgundcp, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Computer can't connect to certain wifi networks

1. Computer can't connect to certain wifi networks - Similar Threads - Computer can't connect

2. Can't connect to certain websites on a certain wifi network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to certain websites on a certain wifi network: I recently bought a new laptop with window 11 and I can't seem to access certain websites on my home wifi network.I tested it on other networks and everything worked, even when I used a wired connection to my router everything was fine. I tried to clear my browser cache,...
  3. Can't connect to certain websites on a certain wifi network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to certain websites on a certain wifi network: I recently bought a new laptop with window 11 and I can't seem to access certain websites on my home wifi network.I tested it on other networks and everything worked, even when I used a wired connection to my router everything was fine. I tried to clear my browser cache,...
  4. WiFi connection error,can't connect to this network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi connection error,can't connect to this network: Hi i recently upgraded my OS to Windows 10 from Windows 7 where I was able to use my realtek wireless network adapter 2.0 to connect to my mobile hotspot 2.4ghz , WPA2 - PERSONAL , but after the upgrade I wasn't able to connect to hotspot...
  5. WIFI : Can't connect to this network!!

WIFI : Can't connect to this network!!: from 3 to 5 days whenever I tried to connect wifi network to my windows 10 pc it says cant connect to this network. how to resolve this issue?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-cant-connect-to-this-network/9c38f3a7-9acd-47a9-8fff-cd22c42b80ae
  6. Computer won't connect to certain network.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer won't connect to certain network.: My laptop connects to my home network just fine, but when I try to connect to my friend's home network, it says "unable to connect to this network" or somewhere along the lines of that. My other friend who brought his laptop was able to connect to the network just fine. A...
  7. Can't connect to this network (WiFi)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to this network (WiFi): I go to UT Austin and my apartment runs on MyCampusNet. It randomly stopped working today saying "can't connect to this network." I've tried many things such as: manually reinstalling & updating ac adapter drivers re-enabling adapter disabling firewalls flushing dns...
  8. Can't connect to WiFi Networks

Can't connect to WiFi Networks: I'm having a serious and ongoing issue connecting to Wifi networks. I've lost hours of productivity due to this issue and continue to do so. Please help me resolve these issues as they are preventing me from doing work and making the money I need to survive. ISSUE: When I...
  9. Can't connect to certain network

Can't connect to certain network: I have an issue with a new network card I bought (Asus ac-68). I can use it to connect to a hotspot created with my phone but trying to connect to a different (wpa2 enterprise protected) network results in a "can't connect to this network" message. With my old network card...
  10. Can't connect to WiFi network

Can't connect to WiFi network: I cannot connect my PC to WiFi. I need WiFi driver 107454

Users found this page by searching for:

1. some information changed since the last time mobile hotspot