Windows 10: Computer can't detect graphic card after windows update

Discus and support Computer can't detect graphic card after windows update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Today I did a windows update and after the update, the computer detects the graphics card and the fans are running at full speed.Does anyone have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cypher_135, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Computer can't detect graphic card after windows update

Today I did a windows update and after the update, the computer detects the graphics card and the fans are running at full speed.Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?Have I lost my graphics card for real ??I have an Acer Laptop Acer aspire vx5-591g

:)

Cypher_135, Jun 9, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jun 9, 2021
  3. BerthNerd Win User
    Graphics Card not detected anymore

From one day to another, my graphics card (Radeon HD 6870) was not detected anymore.

The card is not listed in the device manager anymore.

So far I tried: take the card out and put back in, to see if any contacts didn´t work, installing the latest AMD driver manually and I tried reseting my BIOS, but I´m not sure if I did it correctly.

t still isn´t working.

BerthNerd, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Computer can't detect graphic card after windows update

Unsupported Graphics card .

Hello Ayush,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Computer can't detect graphic card after windows update

1. Computer can't detect graphic card after windows update - Similar Threads - Computer can't detect

2. Nvidia graphics card not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia graphics card not detected: Hi i have been using a gaming laptop asus tuf gaming a15 For about 5 months its great but when i tried to launch microsoft flight simulator it says i dont meet requirements which i do, And performance is greatly reduced after not finding a answer I re installed windows and it...
  3. Nvidia graphics card not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia graphics card not detected: Hi i have been using a gaming laptop asus tuf gaming a15 For about 5 months its great but when i tried to launch microsoft flight simulator it says i dont meet requirements which i do, And performance is greatly reduced after not finding a answer I re installed windows and it...
  4. Graphics card not detected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card not detected.: I cleaned my gpu now im having this problem. The last error message it gave me is this.Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_699F&SUBSYS_0B041002&REV_C7\4&465b5c5&0&0008 had a problem starting.Driver Name: oem13.infClass Guid: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}Service: amdwddmgLower...
  5. Graphics card not detected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics card not detected.: I cleaned my gpu now im having this problem. The last error message it gave me is this.Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_699F&SUBSYS_0B041002&REV_C7\4&465b5c5&0&0008 had a problem starting.Driver Name: oem13.infClass Guid: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}Service: amdwddmgLower...
  6. Nvidia Graphics card not detected!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Graphics card not detected!!!!: Hello Everybody, I'm using Asus vivobook x556uj Laptop which has 2 GPUs one for intel and the other one is nvidia 920m. I latterly found my laptop crashes a lot even without using a heavy programs so i started to figure the problem and suddenly found the problem that Nvidia...
  7. Windows doesn't detect graphics card

Windows doesn't detect graphics card: FIRST APPEARANCE: I was using my PC when all out of sudden my screen gone black and the only thing I could do was press the case restart button. As windows were booting up, the loading animation froze. Windows couldn't boot up. A day later I decided to reinstall windows...
  8. After updating to version 2004, the system can't detect any of graphic cards!!!

After updating to version 2004, the system can't detect any of graphic cards!!!: This problem has already lasted for a month until 18th Mar! As the situation of the topic, I thought it was the driver collapsed at the beginning because I couldn't find the graphic card in the Task Manager. p1 But, no! It's not as simple as I thought! When I opened the...
  9. Graphic Card not detected

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphic Card not detected: I uninstalled by mistake my AMD R7 370 from Device Manager and now I have only my integrated graphics. I tried : 1.DDU+ I've extracted the graphics card from slot and putting it back + connecting the cable . No results , my graphics card does't appear on device manager or in...
  10. Nvidia graphics card not detected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nvidia graphics card not detected: I have an ASUS laptop with a Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card. The graphics card stopping working suddenly, and I attempted a multitude of things to try to make it work again. I downloaded new updates, but that didn't help as the nvidia driver was oddly incompatible....