Windows 10: Computer cant get to windows loading screen

Discus and support Computer cant get to windows loading screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently sent my motherboard out for an RMA and saw that the wait time for this RMA was way to long for my liking to I decided to buy a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andrewsaysourivong, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Computer cant get to windows loading screen

Hello,

I recently sent my motherboard out for an RMA and saw that the wait time for this RMA was way to long for my liking to I decided to buy a temporary motherboard. When the motherboard got here I put everything in and the computer worked fine, it was really slow since it was off for a total of 3 months but I suspect its cause i have a hard drive. After fighting the computer for hours to install some simple driver and a windows update i believe and left the computer and came back to a black screen. Hit the reset button, waited and boom I was in the recovery screen. I have tried to do everything in the recovery option. I ran bootrec, chkdsk, i tried to restore, but nothing was working. I even tried to reseat all of y wires in my computer to see if that would help. Please help me

Thanks

:)

Andrewsaysourivong, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Nick259 Win User

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Micah Bat Win User
    PC won't boot after Windows loading screen!

Hi,

An Automatic Repair or Startup Repair can help you resolve your concern. This tool is used when you cannot boot your Windows properly. To run Startup Repair, you can go through
    Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Restart now (Under
    Advanced start-up
    ). However, since you cannot enter your Desktop, we suggest you to force fail your computer. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Boot your computer.
    • While on the logo screen, do a force shutdown by pressing the Start button.
    • Wait until you see "Preparing Automatic Repair" appears. If it doesn't appear, repeat the steps until it do so.
    • After the loading screen, you will have a black screen and another loading screen will appear.

By then, it will now diagnose your computer and will do an Automatic Repair.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Computer cant get to windows loading screen

Laptop loads to Windows 10 logo then blue screen and shuts off

shadowthefire,

What brand/model laptop is this?

Try the following:

Step 1: Make sure the computer is shut down, and press the Power Button to turn the computer on.

Step 2: As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off again.

Step 3: Repeat this process 2 or 3 times until you see the following on the screen: Preparing Automatic Repair
    Let the computer boot to the Automatic Repair screen.

Step 4: The next screen (blue) goes to: Choose Account to continue
    Select your account, enter your Password, and press: Continue

Step 5: A Diagnosing your PC screen appears, and it takes you to the screen for: Automatic Repair

Step 6: Here you can click Restart, or, Advanced Options
    Step 6.1: Select: Restart

Allow the computer to go through the routine, and see if it solves the issue.

If the problem still exists, go back to Step 1 through Step 6.

Step 6.2: This time, click: Advanced Options

Step 7: In the Choose an Option screen, select: Troubleshoot

Step 8: At the next screen, select: Advanced Options

Step 9: Last, select: Startup Repair (Used for problems that keep Windows 10 from loading)

Please provide an update.

cottonball, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Computer cant get to windows loading screen

1. Computer cant get to windows loading screen - Similar Threads - Computer cant loading

2. Windows keeps getting stuck on loading screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps getting stuck on loading screens: About 1pm today, I decided to check my email before I went for a doctor's appointment; to my surprise my computer was asleep and wouldn't come back alive. It was frozen at the loading screen -- even the wheel wasn't turning -- and successive restarts only sent me into...
  3. cant get to full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant get to full screen: cant get to full screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-to-full-screen/bc38157e-27f2-4e8f-ba9b-6c8636566e7a
  4. cant get to full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant get to full screen: cant get to full screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-to-full-screen/bc38157e-27f2-4e8f-ba9b-6c8636566e7a
  5. Computer is getting a Black Screen when loading Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is getting a Black Screen when loading Games: Hello, I am currently experiencing issues with my computer going into a black screen issue when attempting to Load a Game or game environment.This is my best description as to what is happening:I open up my computer this occurs after having it off for hours as well so...
  6. Computer is getting a Black Screen when loading Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer is getting a Black Screen when loading Games: Hello, I am currently experiencing issues with my computer going into a black screen issue when attempting to Load a Game or game environment.This is my best description as to what is happening:I open up my computer this occurs after having it off for hours as well so...
  7. Computer is getting a Black Screen when loading Games

8. Cant load Windows

Cant load Windows: I recently powered up my pc for the day and when I was about to boot into windows it turned off and I tried resetting it and the same thing happened I tried everything to fix it but nothing worked so I got my second ssd with windows on it and factory reset my computer, and...
  9. Cant load my wallpaper. Won't load on my screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant load my wallpaper. Won't load on my screen.: im having issues with my w2allpapere downloadingto my computer. anyone know what I can do. * Original title: i cant load my waper want load on my sceen * Moved from: Website issues / Windows 10...
  10. Computer Freezes on Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Freezes on Loading Screen: Hey, all Normally I'm able to solve my issues myself. Google is my best friend, but I truly have not been able to find a solution to this one. I have a dual CPU desktop workstation that came with Windows 7. I upgraded to Win10, everything seemed fine, then I tried to...