Windows 10: Computer can't stop crashing

Discus and support Computer can't stop crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Initial impressions were positive with impressive specs including 64GB DDR5 RAM at 6000Hz, an RX 7900 XT, and a ROG Strix Z790-H Gaming WiFi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tom Eichelbrennner, Apr 28, 2024.

1. Computer can't stop crashing

Initial impressions were positive with impressive specs including 64GB DDR5 RAM at 6000Hz, an RX 7900 XT, and a ROG Strix Z790-H Gaming WiFi motherboard. However, about a month ago, every game began experiencing random crashes. Event logs frequently cite the amdxx64.dll as the culprit. Despite various attempts, including trying different Windows builds, versions, and driver iterations for both the GPU and CPU, the issue persists. No custom XML configurations are in place, and the BIOS is currently set to default. Any suggestions on how to resolve this persistent crashing problem would be great

:)

tom Eichelbrennner, Apr 28, 2024
  2. Artas1984 Win User

Firefox crashes non-stop!!!

Suggest any methods to stop Firefox from crashing. It crashes right after starting, no more than a second or 3..

Any cache, plugins, antivirus things that might cause it? It is very, very annoying...

Artas1984, Apr 28, 2024
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 28, 2024
  4. peach1971 Win User

Computer can't stop crashing

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 28, 2024
Thema:

Computer can't stop crashing

1. Computer can't stop crashing - Similar Threads - Computer can't stop

2. Computer can't stop crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer can't stop crashing: Initial impressions were positive with impressive specs including 64GB DDR5 RAM at 6000Hz, an RX 7900 XT, and a ROG Strix Z790-H Gaming WiFi motherboard. However, about a month ago, every game began experiencing random crashes. Event logs frequently cite the amdxx64.dll as...
  3. Computer stops reacting to mousepad and crashes - help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stops reacting to mousepad and crashes - help: I've had the same issue where my computer kind-of freezes. It responds to keyboard keys, but not the touchpad. It crashes after a while. I've tried looking at the event log, and it often reports event 1010 or event 454, but I'm not sure if they're actually related to the...
  4. Computer stops reacting to mousepad and crashes - help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stops reacting to mousepad and crashes - help: I've had the same issue where my computer kind-of freezes. It responds to keyboard keys, but not the touchpad. It crashes after a while. I've tried looking at the event log, and it often reports event 1010 or event 454, but I'm not sure if they're actually related to the...
  5. Computer stops reacting to mousepad and crashes - help

6. Computer crashing with stop code: Kernel_mode_heap_corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing with stop code: Kernel_mode_heap_corruption: I've been playing several steam games the last couple of weeks and out of nowhere the game will crash and say either "Out of memory requested 1619 KB, footprint 1486257217 KB." Or "Out of memory, your swap file is too small only 0 MB of free space left. Increase your swap...
  7. Computer crashing with stop code: Kernel_mode_heap_corruption

Computer crashing with stop code: Kernel_mode_heap_corruption: I've been playing several steam games the last couple of weeks and out of nowhere the game will crash and say either "Out of memory requested 1619 KB, footprint 1486257217 KB." Or "Out of memory, your swap file is too small only 0 MB of free space left. Increase your swap...
  8. My PC just can't stop crashing

My PC just can't stop crashing: It's the 3rd post since the start of my problems and I still don't know what's happeningFirst some random drivers, then I needed to reinstall the GPU driver, then I limited my fps, because I heard that RTX GPU's like to push themself to the limit and every time I did...
  9. Can't stop windows 10 from crashing

Can't stop windows 10 from crashing: I can't tell anymore what the problem is with my pc, never had so much trouble with one I owned.My pc keeps crashing once every 2 weeks, sometimes even more. I've tried analyzing this dump file, but am at a loss atm.Is there anyone who can help me get my pc back...
  10. Computer Crash with stop code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Computer Crash with stop code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Hi I did a Windows update 2 days ago and since then whenever I try to use VSCode it seems to crash with BSOD.The message is "Your Windows Insider Build ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you"and the stop...