Windows 10: Computer Charger Damaged, Possible Fix?

Discus and support Computer Charger Damaged, Possible Fix? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Okay so this laptop belongs to my school. They havent been able to collect it yet do to Covid, but that not the point. Earlier today, while standing up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ThatGuyDom, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Computer Charger Damaged, Possible Fix?

Okay so this laptop belongs to my school. They havent been able to collect it yet do to Covid, but that not the point. Earlier today, while standing up from my desk, the computer fell directly on the charger while it was still plugged in. It is now bent and I cant seem to get it to work. Is there any hope to repair it? It fell about a foot and a half onto old wood floors, Im not sure if this info is relevant or not, but better safe then sorry

:)

ThatGuyDom, Jun 8, 2020
  2. tbessie Win User

Plugged N85 into wrong charger... possible damage?

Hey all...

So I accidentally plugged my Nokia N85 to charge on my Plantronics Bluetooth headset charger.

I pulled it out after about 5 seconds, realizing my mistake.

The Plantronics charger is rated at 5 volts / 350mA, and the Nokia charger at 5 volts / 1200mA.

Does anyone here know electronics well enough to know if it's possible I damaged the Nokia by doing this? After I did this, I turned the phone back on and it seemed to work fine; I also plugged the *correct* charger in and it shows as charging... so things
    SEEM okay.

Any ideas?

- Tim

tbessie, Jun 8, 2020
  3. jekiboi20 Win User
    Nokia 808 Charger compatibility

Hi,

You can use these Car Chargers with your Nokia 808:

DC-4, DC-6, DC-10, DC-17, DC-20

Those are the ones which are compatible with the device. If the charger that you have is not on the list. We suggest not to try to use the said charger to the phone as it may damage the battery or the phone itself.

Thanks,

jekiboi20, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Computer Charger Damaged, Possible Fix?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Computer Charger Damaged, Possible Fix?

1. Computer Charger Damaged, Possible Fix? - Similar Threads - Computer Charger Damaged

2. Is there anyway to fix water damage to a laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there anyway to fix water damage to a laptop: I recently spilled some of my morning coffee on my laptop and I hurried fast by cleaning it with a towel and wiping down some of the keys and now some of my laptop keys don't work is there anyway to fix this?...
  3. Will Power Interruptions Damage Computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will Power Interruptions Damage Computer?: Folks, I have an electrical problem which is causing power in my office to be briefly interrupted. Sometimes I just loose internet connection but usually the computer looses power and restarts, or I need to power it on.this happens many times a day. Is this damaging the...
  4. Will Power Interruptions Damage Computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Power Interruptions Damage Computer?: Folks, I have an electrical problem which is causing power in my office to be briefly interrupted. Sometimes I just loose internet connection but usually the computer looses power and restarts, or I need to power it on.this happens many times a day. Is this damaging the...
  5. Will Power Interruptions Damage Computer?

6. Damaged windows 8.1 possibly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Damaged windows 8.1 possibly: I'm having major problems with my windows. I was using windows 8.1 and i did something with the regedit and may have imported a backup regedit file from the windows 10 version that i upgraded to in 2021 on may But i wasn't satisfied with windows 10 so decided to downgrade...
  7. Damaged windows 8.1 possibly

Damaged windows 8.1 possibly: I'm having major problems with my windows. I was using windows 8.1 and i did something with the regedit and may have imported a backup regedit file from the windows 10 version that i upgraded to in 2021 on may But i wasn't satisfied with windows 10 so decided to downgrade...
  8. Possible fix for computer always crashing?

Possible fix for computer always crashing?: Ive had my computer for several years and its always randomly decided to freeze up at any point. The screen locks up, the sound stops and I have to turn on and off the power to get back into it. It does it at any point. Its most common while playing games but also happens...
  9. You've damaged my computer

You've damaged my computer: You bastards damaged my personal files with blue sreens not being fixed. Block my account and all microsoft teams will go to court and will end up dead like Atari....
  10. Charger Not charging computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Charger Not charging computer: My computer charger is longer charging my computer. I have HP Notebook 15 AC158. Could you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/charger-not-charging-computer/a868b6e4-9817-498d-8380-e4ecf22d6c53