Windows 10: Computer checks and repairs c drive after every single start up

Discus and support Computer checks and repairs c drive after every single start up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I restart my pc and still get the same error over and over again. submitted by /u/Crispy_HS [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Crispy_HS, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Computer checks and repairs c drive after every single start up

/u/Crispy_HS, Aug 7, 2020
  2. Try3 Win User

Scanning and repairing drive on every start-up

Melannin,

Consolidating your two separate threads into a single one has created a complete mess. I do not know who asked for this to be done & I do not think it should have been done.

Please respond to what is now my post #21 in this thread.

If there is no immediate solution, I recommend that you
    - check your Win10 installation disk works,
    - check that your system imaging application's boot disk works,
    - reinstall Windows 10,
    - restore the C:\ drive [only] from your system image onto the C:\ drive of the new installation.

Denis

Try3, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Milennin Win User

I recently had an issue with my PC that wouldn't let it start up. Re-plugging my hard drives fixed it, but now it gives me a scanning and repairing drive message on every start-up, taking up a lot more time to start up Windows. What can I do to get rid of this?

Another side issue is an occasional tick sound I'm hearing from within my PC while it's on. I had this on a previous computer some years ago as well, and no idea what's causing it. This started happening after the issue.

Milennin, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Try3 Win User

Computer checks and repairs c drive after every single start up

Milennin,

I no longer believe that you are going to get a positive identification of the partition referred to by that volume GUID.

I'm making my future posts back in your original thread from now on.

Denis

Try3, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Computer checks and repairs c drive after every single start up

1. Computer checks and repairs c drive after every single start up - Similar Threads - Computer checks repairs

2. Hard Drive Scan&Repair at every start up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard Drive Scan&Repair at every start up: I'm sure this is a common issue as there's already lots of questions regarding it. However, none of the proposed solutions I found worked so far.Ever since a few months ago I ran into the issue that Windows 10 tries to scan and repair my C: Drive at every start up, but...
  3. Hard Drive Scan&Repair at every start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard Drive Scan&Repair at every start up: I'm sure this is a common issue as there's already lots of questions regarding it. However, none of the proposed solutions I found worked so far.Ever since a few months ago I ran into the issue that Windows 10 tries to scan and repair my C: Drive at every start up, but...
  4. c drive repairs on every start up, amoung other start up problems.

c drive repairs on every start up, amoung other start up problems.: My computer repairs the c drive with every boot. this just started happening, but before this it would often take two tries to boot up properly. The first time it just wouldn't output anything to my monitor. Now it starts up on the first try but it tries to repair the c drive...
  5. c drive repairs on every start up, amoung other start up problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    c drive repairs on every start up, amoung other start up problems.: My computer repairs the c drive with every boot. this just started happening, but before this it would often take two tries to boot up properly. The first time it just wouldn't output anything to my monitor. Now it starts up on the first try but it tries to repair the c drive...
  6. c drive repairs on every start up, amoung other start up problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. C drive needs repair on every. single. startup.

C drive needs repair on every. single. startup.: Hey all, I have a custom made computer running windows 10. Its on version 19041.450 os build?. This computer is less then 6 months old, but recently I have been having an issue with my C drive ssd. I have contacted support multiple times about this issue and none seems to...
  8. Every Other Time Windows 10 Starts, Checks/Repairs C: Drive and Restarts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every Other Time Windows 10 Starts, Checks/Repairs C: Drive and Restarts: Yesterday, I was using my computer and it worked normally. It started up fairly quickly and was very smooth, as usual. Then, while I was using my computer, it suddenly slowed down a TON. I'm talking screen tearing, laggy mouse, the works. It got to the point where I couldn't...
  9. Drive C is checked and repaired?

Drive C is checked and repaired?: What can I do to stop it from appearing. It always comes at the start. [ATTACH] Laufwerk C wird überprüft und repariert?
  10. Scanning and repairing drive on every start-up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning and repairing drive on every start-up: I recently had an issue with my PC that wouldn't let it start up. Re-plugging my hard drives fixed it, but now it gives me a scanning and repairing drive message on every start-up, taking up a lot more time to start up Windows. What can I do to get rid of this? Another side...