Windows 10: computer clock not working properly

Discus and support computer clock not working properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For some odd reason, my computer sometimes just doesn't want to change the time. For example, if I'm playing a game at 7:50, next time I check, it'll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rtzy, Mar 14, 2020.

1. rtzy Win User

computer clock not working properly

For some odd reason, my computer sometimes just doesn't want to change the time. For example, if I'm playing a game at 7:50, next time I check, it'll still be 7:50 or if I left my computer on last night at 1:00 am, when I wake up to go on my computer, it'll still be around 1:00 am. I've pretty much been tolerating this ever since I've built this computer by "resetting" the on and off switch on "set time automatically" and that's pretty much the only solution I have on this issue but honestly getting tired of doing that everyday. If anyone can help me, that would be lovely. Thanks in advance.

:)

2. Computer time is not syncing properly

Hi,

Changing some settings on your computer may resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Select Date and Time.
    • Click Change time zone.
    • Check Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    Note: If the issue still persists, we suggest manually changing the time instead.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Mar 14, 2020
  3. computer clock not working properly

I noticed problems with my computer clock right after the computer installed an update yesterday. Now the clock does nothing but stay on the same time and day.

Kerouaklives, Mar 14, 2020
  4. computer clock not working properly

Windows Hello not working properly

Hi Jim,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows Hello, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try reinstalling your camera driver to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

computer clock not working properly

1. computer clock not working properly - Similar Threads - computer clock working

2. Windows 10 clock not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 clock not working properly: This began happening this morning but my clock goes out of sync anytime I restart, it keeps thinking its 12:32 anytime I restart and I've tried changing the time setting multiple times and I don't want to constantly sync it every damn time I boot-up...
  3. Windows 10 clock not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 clock not working properly: This began happening this morning but my clock goes out of sync anytime I restart, it keeps thinking its 12:32 anytime I restart and I've tried changing the time setting multiple times and I don't want to constantly sync it every damn time I boot-up...
  4. Windows 10 clock not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Clock not working properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clock not working properly: A few days ago I did a fresh install of Windows 10 on my computer. I selected US as my region (by mistake, I'm from EU) and now my clock doesn't work properly. I disabled automatic time and time zones, but every time I restart my PC clock is exactly 1 hour late. Usually it's...
  6. Computer not working properly?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer not working properly?: I booted my PC today and it has been charging for 1 hour. Does anyone have any idea what's wrong with it? Computer Funktioniert nicht einwandfrei?
  7. computer clock

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer clock: The computer clock keeps showing the wrong time, it tends to lag behind until I go into settings and change it. The settings are correct for time zone and it is set to automatic time, so why does it keep losing?This is getting very annoying!...
  8. Computer Clock

Computer Clock: How do I change the clock from 24 hour format to 12 hour format in windows 10 Cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-clock/bb23dfec-af0d-4fa9-ba84-d106d4369ee2
  9. computer clock

computer clock: How do I keep my computer's clock from defaulting to military time? I have tried several things and nothing has helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-clock/2648374e-c292-43cd-a7b8-220df4672ef0
  10. computer clock

computer clock: My computer clock is registering the wrong time. It says it is 15:47 when in fact it is 17:09 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/computer-clock/fd16c9db-c3d2-4fc2-83aa-7e280d5f05b1