Windows 10: computer clock

Discus and support computer clock in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The computer clock keeps showing the wrong time, it tends to lag behind until I go into settings and change it. The settings are correct for time zone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JOANNEBYGRAVE, Jan 18, 2020.

1. computer clock

The computer clock keeps showing the wrong time, it tends to lag behind until I go into settings and change it. The settings are correct for time zone and it is set to automatic time, so why does it keep losing?This is getting very annoying!

:)

JOANNEBYGRAVE, Jan 18, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

Clock timer

Hi Mal,

We can see here that you are having issues with your computer's clock timer. There are several factors why you get
    the error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this concern?

AndreePin, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 18, 2020
  4. computer clock

Clock timer

Hello Mal,

Issue as such can be a result of a broken component on the system files. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you using the built-in Windows app or a third party app for clock timer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

Regards.

Zedrick Del, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

computer clock

1. computer clock - Similar Threads - computer clock

2. Computer keeps crashing with no BSOD and when it had it was clock watchdog timout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing with no BSOD and when it had it was clock watchdog timout: I see people past their reliability monitor here and I guess I will tooDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 124Parameter 1: 7Parameter 2: ffffbb0799d30020Parameter 3:...
  3. Computer keeps crashing with no BSOD and when it had it was clock watchdog timout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps crashing with no BSOD and when it had it was clock watchdog timout: I see people past their reliability monitor here and I guess I will tooDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 124Parameter 1: 7Parameter 2: ffffbb0799d30020Parameter 3:...
  4. Computer keeps crashing with no BSOD and when it had it was clock watchdog timout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. MY Clock on my computer didn't update with daylight savings time. how do i update that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY Clock on my computer didn't update with daylight savings time. how do i update that?: MY Clock on my computer didn't update with daylight savings time. how do i update that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-clock-on-my-computer-didnt-update-with-daylight/d4f57798-a7cf-4632-8434-6d434cc35e76
  6. MY Clock on my computer didn't update with daylight savings time. how do i update that?

MY Clock on my computer didn't update with daylight savings time. how do i update that?: MY Clock on my computer didn't update with daylight savings time. how do i update that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-clock-on-my-computer-didnt-update-with-daylight/d4f57798-a7cf-4632-8434-6d434cc35e76
  7. MY Clock on my computer didn't update with daylight savings time. how do i update that?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Constant Clock Watchdog Timeout and WHEA Uncorrectable Error's on a relatively new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Clock Watchdog Timeout and WHEA Uncorrectable Error's on a relatively new computer: Hi,I bought this computer brand new less than 2 years ago and everything was absolutely perfect and ran smoothly until maybe about a month ago where I started getting random Clock Watchdog Timeout's, most of the time it's that BSOD, but every now and then the error code will...
  9. Constant Clock Watchdog Timeout and WHEA Uncorrectable Error's on a relatively new computer

Constant Clock Watchdog Timeout and WHEA Uncorrectable Error's on a relatively new computer: Hi,I bought this computer brand new less than 2 years ago and everything was absolutely perfect and ran smoothly until maybe about a month ago where I started getting random Clock Watchdog Timeout's, most of the time it's that BSOD, but every now and then the error code will...
  10. the computer clock has been set back

the computer clock has been set back: "the computer clock has been set back." "error code #7.so on the 23/03/2023 i purchased a refurbished computer that was running windows 8.1 pro. the software i wanted to run serato dj pro in windows was only compatible with windows 10 and upwards so i took advantage of the...