Windows 10: Computer colors changed

Discus and support Computer colors changed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer changed to white letters and black background. I hate it. How do I change it back to normal?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarjWeingandt, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Computer colors changed

My computer changed to white letters and black background. I hate it. How do I change it back to normal?

:)

MarjWeingandt, Nov 30, 2020

2. How do I change the color on my screen

Hi David,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on the query, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. May I know the make and model of the computer?
    2. When you say “I have tried everything” please let us know the steps that you have performed?
    3. May I know are you trying to change desktop background color or the theme color in settings page?

Please refer
    Change desktop background and colors
    on how personalize the accent color and check if it helps.

Feel free the get back to us with details and results after performing the steps that were asked and suggested, for further assistance.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Computer colors changed

Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Computer colors changed

1. Computer colors changed - Similar Threads - Computer colors changed

2. Color Change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color Change: My desktop, browser, taskbar etc have all turned a bilious green with out my input. How do I get it back to plain white please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-change/2cadaa71-5d4e-41f1-b14f-56796fea8f37
  3. Color Change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color Change: My desktop, browser, taskbar etc have all turned a bilious green with out my input. How do I get it back to plain white please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-change/2cadaa71-5d4e-41f1-b14f-56796fea8f37
  4. Color Change

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. changing colors

changing colors: I was messing around with changing colors on my screen saver and background, etc., but now the colors are messed up! I've got them back as close as I can get them to normal, and I've done a lot of stuff to make that happen! Even when I'm choosing colors on the computer in the...
  6. changing colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing colors: I was messing around with changing colors on my screen saver and background, etc., but now the colors are messed up! I've got them back as close as I can get them to normal, and I've done a lot of stuff to make that happen! Even when I'm choosing colors on the computer in the...
  7. Change Color . . .

Change Color . . .: On certain screens. Like restart, and others. My screen, is green? How can I, change it to black? In settings, I've selected dark. But, that doesn't, effect the screens, that are green. Thanks for reading . . . Jerry...
  8. Color Change

Color Change: Can the G7 15 keyboard change from blue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-change/72870433-7648-4f6a-9123-7edbd51f3144
  9. Changing Color

Changing Color: It will not allow me to Customize Color under Personalization. I click on Customize and it takes me to page where current color is shown with a menu that has the color speficifications. As soon as I try to click on anything is closes the Settings tool and takes me to home...
  10. The colors changed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The colors changed: I played a game the other days but when I turned the game off my PC screen and everything on it changed colors. It resembles high contrast mode so I checked the settings but high contrast mode is toggled off. Please help me change it back to normal mode....