Windows 10: Computer comes right back on after putting into sleep mode.

Discus and support Computer comes right back on after putting into sleep mode. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I put my computer into sleep mode, it will shut down and a few seconds later will click on and wake back up without me initiating anything. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sjc53, Nov 23, 2020.

1. /u/sjc53 Win User

Computer comes right back on after putting into sleep mode.

When I put my computer into sleep mode, it will shut down and a few seconds later will click on and wake back up without me initiating anything. It will stay running for a bit, go off into sleep mode, then a few seconds later will click and come back awake. I’m not sure if this is a Windows issue or not, but thought I’d start here. Anyone ever heard of this?

submitted by /u/sjc53
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sjc53, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Computer comes right back on after putting into sleep mode.

1. Computer comes right back on after putting into sleep mode. - Similar Threads - Computer comes right

2. Computer restarting after I put it in sleep mode randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer restarting after I put it in sleep mode randomly: I have been having a persistent issue with my PC restarting randomly while in sleep mode. I have shut off the network adapter in power management settings to stop my network connection from rebooting randomly during the night. Over the past few days my computer now will...
  3. Computer crashing after being put in sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashing after being put in sleep mode: I put my computer in sleep mode quite often and have never had a problem. But for the past couple of days, my computer crashes blue screen with a windows stop code when I put it to sleep. It doesn't happen the first time I put it to sleep -- only the second time?!? I've...
  4. Laptop does not come back after going in to Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop does not come back after going in to Sleep Mode: Hello allMy new HP Pavilion laptop switched off automatically in sleep mode.With the help of HP and Microsoft team carried out system restore, system reset and also tried system reboot using external USB drive. No joy till date.I have tried lot of troubleshooting options and...
  5. Computer Immediately Wakes Up After Sleep Mode Puts It to Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Immediately Wakes Up After Sleep Mode Puts It to Sleep: The Sleep Mode puts my machine to sleep then the machine immediately wakes up. Rebooting has not helped, nor has changing the Sleep Mode Settings. I have not found any solutions in the Internet. Thanks for any thoughts and guidance. 179664
  6. Screen not coming back on after sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen not coming back on after sleep: Since the latest update, the screen on my notebook will not come on after waking up from sleep. I can close my lid then re-open it later and it powers on, the keyboard lights up, I hear sounds, but no screen. I have to force shutdown (hold power button) and completely re-boot...
  7. Brightness not coming back after sleep mode

Brightness not coming back after sleep mode: I recently updated the internal hard drive on my laptop that runs windows 10. Since then when the computer goes into sleep mode and I go to use it again, the screen is very dark and it will not brighten unless I turn it off and then back on. I have updated the Radeon driver...
  8. Opening files after putting computer on sleep mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening files after putting computer on sleep mode: After putting my computer on sleep mode and waking it up, I can no longer open certain files unless I restart my computer. Specifically videos using VLC Media Player. I click open many times and nothing comes up. This is also the case with a few games and the program...
  9. Why does my desktop computer come back on after I put it to sleep?

Why does my desktop computer come back on after I put it to sleep?: Why does my desktop computer come back on after I put it to sleep? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-desktop-computer-come-back-on-after-i/df2317ee-73f7-446d-8d54-de90b2935cd5
  10. Sleep Mode coming back on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sleep Mode coming back on: I have a 5 year old desk computer with windows 10. I have a Brothers printer MFC-L2740DW, which is an all in one type printer, connected to the home network. If I put the computer on sleep mode in about 15 seconds the computer comes back on by itself. what happens is the...