Windows 10: Computer configuration VS user configuration (non-domain)

Discus and support Computer configuration VS user configuration (non-domain) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am trying to improve my IT skills and need professional explanation about the difference between Computer configuration and user configuration?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nightearth, May 5, 2019.

1. Computer configuration VS user configuration (non-domain)

I am trying to improve my IT skills and need professional explanation about the difference between Computer configuration and user configuration?

Computer configuration VS user configuration (non-domain) 19c74e4e-34d4-473c-a659-621d2a59b7a7?upload=true.jpg

:)

nightearth, May 5, 2019
  2. SathyaT Win User

domain configuration

is windows 10 will support domain configuration?

SathyaT, May 5, 2019
  3. Configure IIS under different Domain user than the current logged in User domain

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the suggestion. The issue with ADFS is that we are a services company and domain which we want to use for IIS configuration is of one our client. We cant create a ADFS to include both our company users and client credentials.

maninder.s.bhatia, May 5, 2019
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Computer configuration VS user configuration (non-domain)

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Computer configuration VS user configuration (non-domain)

1. Computer configuration VS user configuration (non-domain) - Similar Threads - Computer configuration user

2. How to configure password expiration notification for domain users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to configure password expiration notification for domain users?: I would like that my users gets password expiration notification when they login to computerAlso, I would like them to receive email notifications as well.All my workstations are Windows 10 and Windows 11.I have pushed the related group policy but when I login I don't get the...
  3. How to configure password expiration notification for domain users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to configure password expiration notification for domain users?: I would like that my users gets password expiration notification when they login to computerAlso, I would like them to receive email notifications as well.All my workstations are Windows 10 and Windows 11.I have pushed the related group policy but when I login I don't get the...
  4. How to configure password expiration notification for domain users?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Configuring your computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Configuring your computer: In registry editor add this following key in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT called ChangeComputerImage: Right? Now add the administrative tools and inside the key add string value name StandardChangingProcessTypeSnapInUse Component Services, Registry Editor, Services, Performance Monitor,...
  6. mutiple users configuration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mutiple users configuration: In windows pro,can two users work simultaneously ??if not, can we buy CAL and configure to windows 10 pro version.or what is the other alternative ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mutiple-users-configuration/c1306a29-4ce0-443b-a9b1-cb1ed89d6d66
  7. Computer configuration VS user configuration

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer configuration VS user configuration: I am trying to improve my IT skills and need professional explanation about the difference between Computer configuration and user configuration? [img] 132031
  8. All Windows Components in Computer Configuration are not configured

in Windows 10 Support
    All Windows Components in Computer Configuration are not configured: I know this is a difficult question to ask but hopefully will have an answer from anyone here in this forum. I just checked in my gpedit.msc (Local Group Policy Editor in Windows 10 Professional 64-edition and am surprised to see all of my Windows Components are not...
  9. Configure IIS under different Domain user than the current logged in User domain

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Configure IIS under different Domain user than the current logged in User domain: Hi, We have to configure IIS 1o.o for web application/services which requires windows authentications to connect with backend DB and other services for application to work. We have machines in which user has Admin access in Domain1 (i.e. Domain1/User1). But the application...
  10. Outlook configuration for custom domain email?

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook configuration for custom domain email?: Hi, I have my own domain's email which uses Outlook itself. I can login via Live.com or Outlook.com and it works fine but I am unable to set it up via Outlook 2016. Microsoft has provided me the following mail configuration in the Outlook.com settings: Server name:...