Windows 10: Computer configuration VS user configuration

Discus and support Computer configuration VS user configuration in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am trying to improve my IT skills and need professional explanation about the difference between Computer configuration and user configuration?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by samerrustom, May 5, 2019.

1. Computer configuration VS user configuration

I am trying to improve my IT skills and need professional explanation about the difference between Computer configuration and user configuration?

Computer configuration VS user configuration [​IMG]

:)

samerrustom, May 5, 2019
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, May 5, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    W1zzard, May 5, 2019
  4. jth133 Win User

Computer configuration VS user configuration

Best Video Card Configuration?

I'm investing in a gaming computer and I'm unsure of what video card configuration to go with. Since money is an issue, I'm stuck between going with a single GeForce 7950GT 256MB or a dual configuration of GeForce 8500GT 256MB cards, which are roughly the same cost. The main game I have in mind right now is Gothic 3, so whatever would play that best would be ideal. Any advice offered would be great, and I'm open to suggestions of other video cards in the same price range.

jth133, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Computer configuration VS user configuration

1. Computer configuration VS user configuration - Similar Threads - Computer configuration user

2. System configuration

in Windows 10 Customization
    System configuration: I have been using Excel files over the last few weeks and again today with no issues however today when I went to go back into files that I had been working on earlier an error box popped up saying "Error The operating system is not currently configured to run this...
  3. Computer configuration VS user configuration (non-domain)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer configuration VS user configuration (non-domain): I am trying to improve my IT skills and need professional explanation about the difference between Computer configuration and user configuration? [ATTACH]...
  4. All Windows Components in Computer Configuration are not configured

in Windows 10 Support
    All Windows Components in Computer Configuration are not configured: I know this is a difficult question to ask but hopefully will have an answer from anyone here in this forum. I just checked in my gpedit.msc (Local Group Policy Editor in Windows 10 Professional 64-edition and am surprised to see all of my Windows Components are not...
  5. configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    configuration: I need to configure my hidden objects game to my Facebook how do i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/configuration/11ae05f6-8a21-440b-a4d9-bc344dbddf6f
  6. "Unexpected configuration"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Unexpected configuration": Can't print anything. Help please windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unexpected-configuration/b43fe107-e74b-45d9-824a-d871dd98fe47
  7. Is there a way to sync configurations between computers?

Is there a way to sync configurations between computers?: Hello, Ihave a laptop and desktop machines running windows 10 I regularly use. As I work I tend to configure more and more stuff (keyboard shortcuts, word autocomplete, default signatures, etc.). Is there a way to sync these settings through the computers? I should...
  8. Configuration

Configuration: How i change the controls of my windows(F1-sleep,F2-Microsoft Edge,F3-Email) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_action/configuration/2ff73ba0-702a-4696-ac9e-bfa889d7db29
  9. Configuring User Logins At Common Workstation Locations

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Configuring User Logins At Common Workstation Locations: I have a series of laptops running W10 Professional that will be running in our different A/V rooms, and these laptops are on our domain. For security reasons I’ll want anyone using them to log on with their own domain userid, not a common one for each room. When they log on...
  10. configuration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    configuration: after a w10 update ilost my configuration line in the quick start and get system instead can i put conf back? 82508