Windows 10: Computer consistently keeps crashing, not sure where to go from here

Discus and support Computer consistently keeps crashing, not sure where to go from here in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'd like to ask for some help with my laptop consistently crashing with BSODs for a week or so now after being unable to solve the problem on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zaid_234, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Zaid_234 Win User

Computer consistently keeps crashing, not sure where to go from here

Hello, I'd like to ask for some help with my laptop consistently crashing with BSODs for a week or so now after being unable to solve the problem on my own.
    Things I have done:

- uninstalled and reinstalled my graphics drivers
    - ran driver updater software in an attempt to see if that would solve the problem Driver Booster
    - reinstalled wifi drivers
    - ran Windows Memory Diagnostic, which found no errors in my memory according to event viewer logs
    Description of the crashes: it crashes without rhyme or reason, but the longest I have gone without a crash recently is about 2-3 days; on average, it occurs every 2-3 hours. The cause of the BSOD that shows up is pretty random, I've had IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION pretty frequently though.
    Here is the minidump of the latest crash, let me if know if more of these are needed: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XbcB3zMAtPw4mUg_r75mtXXCppGlvzK2/view?usp=sharing
    Laptop is a HP OMEN - 15-en0023dx.

Let me know if there is any other info that is needed.

:)

Zaid_234, Apr 20, 2021
  2. Miggle Win User

Friends computer crashing

Hello, my friends computer keeps crashing when ever he tries to play SC2 ( or anything that involves extensive videocard use) , I think he has a GT280X. I'm not sure if its a heat issue, or damage to the card, or what. Any suggestions on what could be the problem?

Miggle, Apr 20, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 20, 2021
  4. Snipe343 Win User

Computer keeps crashing

when its in the l last step of installing windows vista it crashes i think its a hardware issue because the is the second disk it has done it on ( i returned the other one) any help would be great system is in the system specs its windows vista ultimate also

Snipe343, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Computer consistently keeps crashing, not sure where to go from here - Similar Threads - Computer consistently keeps

2. Computer consistently crashing when under load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer consistently crashing when under load: Hi all,I've been having consistent crashes when using my PC - I have run the driver verifier and that stuck me into a BSOD loop. I've uploaded the minidmp files here if there is anyone who is able to help: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqzuR1juBhri1QtSWeBbE1jkeUEX Many thanks,Dave...
  3. Computer consistently crashing when under load

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer consistently crashing when under load: Hi all,I've been having consistent crashes when using my PC - I have run the driver verifier and that stuck me into a BSOD loop. I've uploaded the minidmp files here if there is anyone who is able to help: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqzuR1juBhri1QtSWeBbE1jkeUEX Many thanks,Dave...
  4. Computer consistently crashing when under load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. not sure if this is the right place but here we go

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    not sure if this is the right place but here we go: my system is: Intel HD Graphics 520 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50 GHz 8GB of ram. i have tried to use ragedit to increase my vram to 2048MB because of gaming. however when i restarted the laptop and checked nothing changed. does anyone know why did this...
  6. computer crashes consistently every day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer crashes consistently every day: i already posted this question a few weeks ago, tried it out, thought it fixed it, and it looks like i still have the same problem. i cant find the original question so im posting again i have a windows 10 pc that i built that, for the first two or so years ran smoothly,...
  7. Not quite sure what's going on here

Not quite sure what's going on here: [ATTACH] I load a website, and get about 50 of these in one go, instantly. That entire black border is just popup stacked on popup. How do I stop this from happening altogether? PS - I have clicked 'Yes' and 'View Certificate' and even installed the certificate at points...
  8. Not sure where to begin

in Windows 10 Support
    Not sure where to begin: To make a long story short, I inherited a refurbished desktop computer for my home. I believe it originally ran Windows 7, but had been upgraded to Windows 10 just prior to my receiving it. As of late, the computer is running frustratingly slow, and now I am having major...
  9. Blue Screen issues not sure where to go...

Blue Screen issues not sure where to go...: I used WinDBG to read the crash report but im not sure where to go from there... if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great. here was the report that I saw if that will help.. Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 AMD64 Copyright...
  10. Consistent Computer Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Consistent Computer Crashes: Hey there, Every day my comp has been crashing at some point due to the exact same error generally unintentionally when running a program. I can also induce the exact same error by opening certain programs in the right order, eg. iTunes followed by After Effects. No idea...