Windows 10: Computer constant choose keyboard layout then to choose an option

Discus and support Computer constant choose keyboard layout then to choose an option in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so today I was on and i reset my pc and it just randomly happened. my laptop was a lenevo g50 i unstalled a program and I just got stuckin a blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by billzheng1, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Computer constant choose keyboard layout then to choose an option

so today I was on and i reset my pc and it just randomly happened.

my laptop was a lenevo g50 i unstalled a program and I just got stuckin a blue screen then i tried to shut down then it got to choose youe keyboard layout then i clicked US then got me to choose and option. Most of the choose an option dont work and it is really frustrating so can i have some feed back and help?

:)

billzheng1, Dec 13, 2018

2. Windows 10 stuck on choose keyboard layout

I have hope to get an answer. I will post what they will tell me
    Computer constant choose keyboard layout then to choose an option [​IMG]

gabrielgut98, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Choose Keyboard Layout!

Stuck on choose keyboard layout while booting up! HOW am I supposed to create a media disc/usb, if can't sign on?? PS: This upgrade was forced by the system and has disabled my computer! Need simple
    instructions on how to fix this mess!!!

BeautifulAnais, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Computer constant choose keyboard layout then to choose an option

"Choose your keyboard layout" error in Windows 10

I have the same problem but how can I try any of these suggestions if the mouse and keyboard both do not work? When my computer starts up it is "froze" on the choose keyboard layout blue screen

AmazingStuffLLC, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Computer constant choose keyboard layout then to choose an option

1. Computer constant choose keyboard layout then to choose an option - Similar Threads - Computer constant choose

2. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choose your keyboard layout: HP Pavilion stuck at choose your keyboard layout after windows update November 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-your-keyboard-layout/2c46d677-79df-4290-b779-411cfb4b41a2
  3. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Choose your keyboard layout: HP Pavilion stuck at choose your keyboard layout after windows update November 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-your-keyboard-layout/2c46d677-79df-4290-b779-411cfb4b41a2
  4. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Choose your keyboard layout: My computer has been running Windows 10 for a several months. It recently booted up into a screen that says Choose your keyboard layout. The keyboard and the rest of the computer is locked at that point and can't go any further. I have seen a recommended approach for using a...
  6. Stuck in “choose keyboard layout” loop

Stuck in “choose keyboard layout” loop: My Acer laptop running Windows 10 is stuck in a choose keyboard layout loop. Every time I select the US keyboard the laptop just shuts down and reboots. It then comes back to the Choose keyboard layout page. Is there a way to fix this that doesn't involve a whole lot of...
  7. Choose your keyboard layout - Choose an option: Troubleshoot or Turn off PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Choose your keyboard layout - Choose an option: Troubleshoot or Turn off PC: Hello, I recently was messing around on my computer and might have uninstalled something essential. Either that or the recent Windows update broke my PC or a combination of the two. So, when I started up my computer today I got a blue screen which asked me to chose my...
  8. Computer frozen on "Choose your keyboard layout"

Computer frozen on "Choose your keyboard layout": Yesterday when I shut my computer down it ran updates first. This morning I come in to a frozen shut down screen. I did a hard shut down and then turned it back on to a blue "Choose your keyboard layout" screen and the mouse and keyboard don't work at all. I can't get passed...
  9. "Choose your keyboard layout" Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    "Choose your keyboard layout" Problem: Hey guys, is there a good tutorial here on how to fix this? I've tried a few different things in the past but wanted to gain some better ideas/knowledge. I believe that the computer was Upgrading to Windows 10 1803, and on Restart get's the dreaded "Choose your keyboard...
  10. Stuck at "Choose a keyboard layout".

Stuck at "Choose a keyboard layout".: Can anyone tell me how to fix that problem 23237