Windows 10: Computer constantly restarting and freezing

Discus and support Computer constantly restarting and freezing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I have a Windows 10. My computer has been constantly restarting, and freezing with my keyboard turning off, leaving me to restart it on my own.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shartylikeamelodyinmyhead, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Computer constantly restarting and freezing

Hi.

I have a Windows 10.

My computer has been constantly restarting, and freezing with my keyboard turning off, leaving me to restart it on my own.

This has been a problem since about April 7th, this year.

It's starting to get annoying, and I want to know how I can fix this. I don't necessarily need to know the different causes, I just want my old computer back.

Thank you,

--Ari

:)

shartylikeamelodyinmyhead, Apr 12, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Computer Constantly Freezing/Restarting

I built my current PC back in August, and it has worked amazingly, except for the fact that it constantly freezes and/or crashes at random. I have been through forum after forum trying to diagnose the problem, but everything I try has no effect. I have
    tried setting the Device Setup Manager to manual start since there's at least a few Event 131 error codes after each crash/freeze, messing with the power settings to keep it from going to sleep, using CMD to scan and fix any RAM errors, and setting my SSD
    to never turn off, but nothing has worked so far and I have absolutely no idea how to actually figure out what is causing it to freeze or crash. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BenSandstrom, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Maxernity Win User

Computer constantly restarting and freezing

My computer freezes constantly and sometimes restart itself. Computer constantly restarting and freezing :( error message "Watchdog stop code"

My computer freezes constantly and sometimes restart itself but often it just stays there frozen for hours and nothing happens. On Friday I got a blue screen with a sad face Computer constantly restarting and freezing :( error message "Watchdog stop code" something like that. That only happened
    once and now it constantly freezes all the time. I just did a reset and kept my files but still it freezes. It is less than a year old. Can someone help? I use an ASUS VivoBook Max low end and on the latest windows update

Maxernity, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Computer constantly restarting and freezing

1. Computer constantly restarting and freezing - Similar Threads - Computer constantly restarting

2. PC constantly restarts and freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC constantly restarts and freezes: I recently bought a new pc after a Windows update broke my old one. This one started to restart randomly but it didn't bother me too much, it seemed random and nothing was normally important when it did so, it always booted up quickly afterwards. But now after a day it...
  3. PC constantly restarts and freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC constantly restarts and freezes: I recently bought a new pc after a Windows update broke my old one. This one started to restart randomly but it didn't bother me too much, it seemed random and nothing was normally important when it did so, it always booted up quickly afterwards. But now after a day it...
  4. Computer constantly freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer constantly freezing: My computer which is around 4-5 years old recently started freezing randomly between if its just idle on the lock screen or sometimes if its under load, didn't spot a pattern in what its busy doing. When it freezes audio still plays for like 10 seconds and then I'm just stuck...
  5. Computer constantly freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer constantly freezing: My computer which is around 4-5 years old recently started freezing randomly between if its just idle on the lock screen or sometimes if its under load, didn't spot a pattern in what its busy doing. When it freezes audio still plays for like 10 seconds and then I'm just stuck...
  6. Computer freezing constantly

Computer freezing constantly: Hey there, I’ve got an issue where my laptop has started to freeze after less than 10 minutes of use, requiring a hard restart. Infromation that may be useful: • It is an HP Spectre running the latest version of Windows 10 • I tried updaing drivers and running various...
  7. Constant Computer Freezing

Constant Computer Freezing: Hi, So for at least 2 to 3 years now I have had my computer constantly freeze on me while playing games, and rarely when doing anything else. I've tried to power through it but I have had enough. Upon looking at forums on here I found one that seemed to have a problem...
  8. Computer Constantly Freezing/Restarting

Computer Constantly Freezing/Restarting: I built my current PC back in August, and it has worked amazingly, except for the fact that it constantly freezes and/or crashes at random. I have been through forum after forum trying to diagnose the problem, but everything I try has no effect. I have tried setting the...
  9. Computer freezes constantly

Computer freezes constantly: I have windows 10 and my computer freezes all day long. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-freezes-constantly/c00c7bf5-f38a-434d-bdf9-3703a43bcf42
  10. Computer constantly freezes

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer constantly freezes: I have a Compaq/HP desk top which I've had for nearly 5 years. It's a 64 bit system with 4G of memory. The OS is windows 7. All of a sudden it freezes up. I can shut it down and when it boots up, it's fine for just a few minutes and then it freezes up again. I've tried...