Windows 10: Computer constantly typing spaces

Discus and support Computer constantly typing spaces in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has had this issue before, when i first got it. it will start typing spaces and will not stop no matter what I do. it is not a keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Manitka, May 29, 2019.

1. Manitka Win User

Computer constantly typing spaces

My computer has had this issue before, when i first got it. it will start typing spaces and will not stop no matter what I do. it is not a keyboard issue, because It's done this with three separate keyboards, and the problem persists even when they keyboard is unplugged or the computer is restarted.

The last time I had this issue I eventually figured out that for some reason I could get it to stop by opening up an art program with my tablet and saving a canvas. for some reason naming the canvas would fix the issue.

after awhile the issue finally stopped and hasn't happened for probably 3 or 4 months.

I haven't downloaded any new software, or visited any shady sites that could cause it, and I am really at a lose of what I can do.

computer is running windows 10 and Is an HP compaq pro 6300 I think.

I am currently using another person's computer because I can't even use the computer while the issue is happening.

:)

Manitka, May 29, 2019

2. space in hard dist for update windows 10

Hello ManolisTsitkanos,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What is the exact error message that you're getting when performing an update?

Meanwhile, I'd suggest following the steps in this article
    to help you free up drive space on your Windows 10 device.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 29, 2019
  3. Lost space of Pen Drive

Hello,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

• Have you tried connecting to a different computer?
    I suggest you to connect the USB flash drive to a different computer and check.

First back up all the data from your USB drive to another location.

I suggest you to connect the USB flash drive to a different computer and check.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to refresh the drive letter and then try to rescan the drives that are connect to the computer and check.

To refresh drive letter:

• Open Computer Management (Local).
    • In the console tree, click Computer Management (Local), click
      Storage, and then click Disk Management.
    • Click Action, and then click Refresh.
    • Once you have refreshed connect the new zip drive and to update hardware information, click Rescan Disks instead.
    Step 2: For unallocated space on USB drive

• Press the Windows key, and type Diskpart.

• Click the result to open the DiskPart command prompt window.

• In the command prompt window, type list disk and hit Enter.

• The removable USB drive or hard disk will be shown under
      Disk 1.

• Type in the following commands and hit Enter.
    select disk 1

Clean

create partition primary

• The first command selects your removable USB drive.

• The Clean command deletes all the current partitions present on the USB drive.

• The Create primary partition creates a fresh partition and allocates all the unallocated space on this fresh partition.

• Type Exit to close the command prompt window.

• Unplug your USB drive and plug it back again.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, May 29, 2019
  4. Joan Pin Win User

disk space reduced after media creation tool

Hi Sarah,

One of the possible reasons why your disk space was reduced is due to an unallocated disk space on your partitions. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check your device's partition. To do this, follow the steps provided below:

• Type Computer Management on Ask me anything and press
      Enter.
    • Select Storage and click on Disk Management.
    • Send us a screenshot.
    We look forward to your response.

Joan Pin, May 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Computer constantly typing spaces - Similar Threads - Computer constantly typing

2. Computer constantly types spaces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer constantly types spaces: I had this issue and found out what it was.Since I cannot reply there for some stupid reason, I share it in a dedicated "question".The problem was my Graphics tablet. When I killed the Huion software for it, the constant space input was stopped....
  3. Computer constantly types spaces

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer constantly types spaces: I had this issue and found out what it was.Since I cannot reply there for some stupid reason, I share it in a dedicated "question".The problem was my Graphics tablet. When I killed the Huion software for it, the constant space input was stopped....
  4. Computer constantly types spaces

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Constant BSOD of different types

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD of different types: I have been hounded by various different BSODs as of late.Here is the minidump files:https://ufile.io/f/gybx4Here is the MSinfo file:https://ufile.io/u3v7cbwiHere is the Event Logs file:https://ufile.io/f/v1kvdSteps I have taken so far:1 I have tested my RAM which I think is...
  6. Space on computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Space on computer: I downloaded O&O app buster to clear clutter from my laptop and theres this app called "AMD radeon settings lite" i dont play any games on my computer so im trying to see if i can remove this without any negative effects taking place...
  7. types to many spaces

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    types to many spaces: my keyboards are all experiencing this issue displayed in this document. i don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/types-to-many-spaces/908ef93e-c3ee-4638-9ef0-10232f30b84e
  8. C drive constantly losing space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C drive constantly losing space: I need a little help with my hard drive. It’s a Windows 10 and it’s consistently losing space by the day. I scanned it for malware multiple times and no threats are detected. I’ve already tried cleaning up the desk and deleting newer files that I didn’t need. What else can I...
  9. Computer space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer space: I have done everything and it continues to say I don't have enough space. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-space/cb6a4030-63d8-4acd-9a11-93fe4b46f9ac
  10. Computer constantly crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer constantly crashing: Why is my computer running so slow and constantly freezing or dropping out of programs. It is starting to drive me mad, I can switch from one browser to another without it taking ages to install or not responding at all. HELP!!!!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no keyboard computer constantly typing