Windows 10: Computer contact

Discus and support Computer contact in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was contacted by a company Webtechnicalaid.com stating that they represented Microsoft Windows on my computer. Is this legit?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JayneBenbow, Nov 8, 2019 at 1:32 PM.

1. Computer contact

I was contacted by a company Webtechnicalaid.com stating that they represented Microsoft Windows on my computer. Is this legit?

:)

JayneBenbow, Nov 8, 2019 at 1:32 PM
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

3. thesaint2 Win User
    new contacts not useable

Thanks for your suggestions Ken. I tried them but I still cannot email new additions to my contacts list

4. vivitree Win User

Computer contact

My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

Thema:

Computer contact

1. Computer contact - Similar Threads - Computer contact

2. Computer not taking input from Keyboard / Mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer not taking input from Keyboard / Mouse: So I work at a library and recently one of our computer developed the issue where whenever we booted up the computer, it would say that it detected / was setting up / finished setting up the keyboard / mouse, and yet would not take input from either of them. I checked to make...
  3. Windows reset broke my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows reset broke my computer: Ok so i have a Ibuypower - BB962 - I7 - 2070 PC and i started to have some problems after a Windows 10 update. Since my PC was acting strange and having problems I decided to do a full reset. I did a reset and i kept my files. But when I did the reset the percentage stopped...
  4. Thise Operation has canceled due to restriction in effect on thise computer. Please contact...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Thise Operation has canceled due to restriction in effect on thise computer. Please contact...: My problem don't solving. 20 day is not possible to using my Office 2007 Entropies in Excel Hyper Link, Outlook and Excel chit in which I 'have different email address and internet address. (don't possible to open web site annexed in Outlook, in paste double click open no...
  5. How to transfer Contacts to new Win10 (Home) computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to transfer Contacts to new Win10 (Home) computer: Setting up a new computer (running Windows 10 Home) - it's replacing an older one running Windows 10 Pro. I simply CANNOT get the e-mail "contacts" copied over from the old one to the new one. Here's the situation: The old computer is using "Windows Live Mail 2012" - the...
  6. Router log show a lot of "unnecessary" web-contacts at computer startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Router log show a lot of "unnecessary" web-contacts at computer startup: I have a HP new laptop with windows 10 pro 64 bit. Because I am testing a new wireless broadband with limited use, I have gone through everything which use MB. My Asus 68u router with Asuswrt-merlin expanded software can give me almost everything of data use and contacts....
  7. transfer of contacts old old win 7 comp to new win 10 computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer of contacts old old win 7 comp to new win 10 computer: I have copied the .pst file from old computer that seems to be contacts or an old back up or something as is dated older than when all data moved to new comp, how do I get the latest file of all contacts, but in trying to import into new email setup (Microsoft 2010) it keeps...
  8. My other computer has been blocked with a contact number of 0800 051 3726. Is this a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My other computer has been blocked with a contact number of 0800 051 3726. Is this a scam?: my other computer has been blocked with a contact number 0800 051 3726. is this a scam and if so how do I unblock my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-other-computer-has-been-blocked-with-a-contact/dca8c1a4-e97f-43e4-8397-40946a4442fd
  9. My other computer has been blocked with a contact number of 0800 051 3726. Is this a scam?

My other computer has been blocked with a contact number of 0800 051 3726. Is this a scam?: My other computer has been blocked with a contact number 0800 051 3726. Is this a scam number and if so what do I do to unblock my computer?...
  10. operation cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. contact your system...

operation cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. contact your system...: This is what I get when I try and access a link within an email or invite including work invites to join webinars. This has only started last few days....