Windows 10: computer continued scrolling

Discus and support computer continued scrolling in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to correct for computer continued scrolling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SmilyRhyme63, Dec 12, 2018.

1. computer continued scrolling

How to correct for computer continued scrolling

:)

SmilyRhyme63, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

computer continued scrolling

1. computer continued scrolling - Similar Threads - computer continued scrolling

2. Mouse Scroll issues after December update. Continuous scrolling. Changed mouse settings to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mouse Scroll issues after December update. Continuous scrolling. Changed mouse settings to...: Something in Windows Update in Dec. changed scrolling on my Windows 10/Toshiba laptop. I've tried changing mouse settings, the scrolling options, as mentioned in prior forums, but nothing has worked. My only fix last month was to uninstall the Dec update. There must be...
  3. Continue on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Continue on PC: Hello, I'm setting up my new computer and linked my phone to it. I downloaded Microsoft Launcher on my Android device and the Your Phone Companion app. I am unable to utilize the Continue on PC feature to send pics or share websites to computer....it acts as if it cannot...
  4. Chiral scrolling and one finger scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Chiral scrolling and one finger scrolling: Why was this changed in Windows 10? I rely on these features and now they no longer exist! WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chiral-scrolling-and-one-finger-scrolling/2a23b984-124b-466b-a27d-1adfb90c995f
  5. continue with chat

in Windows 10 Customization
    continue with chat: how do I continue with a chat after restarting computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/continue-with-chat/d130a072-5ede-4cc3-9d22-5e3ab55f1c92
  6. Stuck in a continuous loop of rebooting the computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a continuous loop of rebooting the computer: I have been trying to reboot my computer. Ive gotten to the 100% completion of the restarting of windows, but it now continues to power off, power back on, load, flash same picture, and repeat again. It has been doing this for the past 24 hours. How do i fix this?...
  7. Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scrolling: When I open anything in Windows 10, it scrolls to the bottom of the page, uncontrollably. It seems to happen every time I get an update. What can be done to stop this?...
  8. Microsoft to continue to innovate the computers with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to continue to innovate the computers with Windows 10: Earlier this year, Microsoft announced that there will be a major reorganization at Microsoft. One of the things that we understood from the reorganization at Microsoft was that the company is moving away from a consumer focussed company to an enterprise focussed company. It...
  9. Computer continues to freeze after everything i have tried

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer continues to freeze after everything i have tried: For the past 5 weeks my computer has been randomly locking up and I can’t figure out why. Mouse won’t move, nothing on my screen changes, and if I press caps lock the light does not change on keyboard. I reset my pc and ran several scans on my computer for malware so it’s not...
  10. lock function is on but computer continues to start

in Windows 10 Support
    lock function is on but computer continues to start: After calling up the list using ctrl alt delete I check Lock. Everything was fine for a few weeks but now I hear the computer going out of lock mode at least once every forty-five minutes.I turn on the monitor and the sign in screen is up instead of the no signal advisory....