Windows 10: computer continued scrolling

Discus and support computer continued scrolling in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to correct for computer continued scrolling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SmilyRhyme63, Dec 12, 2018.

1. computer continued scrolling

How to correct for computer continued scrolling

:)

SmilyRhyme63, Dec 12, 2018

2. computer continued scrolling

How to correct for computer continued scrolling

SmilyRhyme63, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Continuous Scroll in file explorer?

Hi,

• What exactly do you mean when you say continuous scroll?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you trying to change the view of your File Explorer?

Post us with the required information to continue assisting you further.

Azaruddin Syed, Jan 22, 2020
  4. computer continued scrolling

Continuous Scroll in file explorer?

I guess infinite scroll may have been the correct wording but i would to open file explorer and be able to scroll down to end of the list of files in that folder. Right now when they reach the bottom of the folder(without any down scrolling)they just make another
    collum and so on. I am using an HP Notebook G60-447CL with windows 10. I am not really trying to change anything accept this feature that being said if something has to be changed in order for me to obtain this feature then that is no problem.

artislee3456, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

computer continued scrolling

1. computer continued scrolling - Similar Threads - computer continued scrolling

2. Excel does not scroll in continuous fashion with scrolling bar moving up or down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel does not scroll in continuous fashion with scrolling bar moving up or down: When I click on scroll bar at the right hand side of excel and drag it up or down, the spreadsheet used to also move up or down in continuous fashion. However, that is not working any more. Rather, what happens is when I scroll the bar let's say down and then I release the...
  3. Excel does not scroll in continuous fashion with scrolling bar moving up or down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel does not scroll in continuous fashion with scrolling bar moving up or down: When I click on scroll bar at the right hand side of excel and drag it up or down, the spreadsheet used to also move up or down in continuous fashion. However, that is not working any more. Rather, what happens is when I scroll the bar let's say down and then I release the...
  4. Excel does not scroll in continuous fashion with scrolling bar moving up or down

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Continuous computer reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous computer reset: My computer was completely healthy, but one day I removed the graphics card and RAM and put it back in its place, but the computerMy computer was completely healthy, but one day I removed the graphics card and RAM and put it back in its place, but the computer does not turn...
  6. Continuous computer reset

Continuous computer reset: My computer was completely healthy, but one day I removed the graphics card and RAM and put it back in its place, but the computerMy computer was completely healthy, but one day I removed the graphics card and RAM and put it back in its place, but the computer does not turn...
  7. Continuous computer reset

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  8. Computer keeps scrolling

Computer keeps scrolling: HelloWhen I'm scrolling down on a webside and I press and hold the PgUp or PgDn key, the computer keeps scrolling even when I let go of the key. How can I fix this problem?...
  9. Computer Continues to Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Continues to Restart: My laptop will not go into Safe Mode and keeps giving errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-continues-to-restart/3568d217-6832-46e2-9b01-c7b3f46dd6ac
  10. Continuous window scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Continuous window scrolling: Hi, When I open Mail or some applications, the scrolling is opposite, or continues on its own - without using the scroll wheel on my mouse. At first I thought it was the particular mouse I was using so I removed it and used a different wired mouse into the USB port and the...