Windows 10: Computer Continues To Crash Even After Multiple Repair Runs

Discus and support Computer Continues To Crash Even After Multiple Repair Runs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having issues with my computer since the start of this year. It gives me BSoD crashes near constantly, and it can never stay running for very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xXReddenXx, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Computer Continues To Crash Even After Multiple Repair Runs

I've been having issues with my computer since the start of this year. It gives me BSoD crashes near constantly, and it can never stay running for very long. There isn't a specific time for it to last until it BSoDs, but it never lasts powered on long for me to be able to do anything on it. It lags all of the time, and eventually crashes, and sometimes it just straight up crashes before I can even log into my desktop.I've run check disk commands multiple times, have tried to system restore with it saying that it can't because of corrupted files, it says it repaired them, then still fails to re

:)

xXReddenXx, Jan 26, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 26, 2022
  3. Computer continue to crash

My computer continues to crash after Win 10 upgrade. Various errors, warnings, etc., in log file.

Here's just one example:

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Wininit

Date: 12/27/2015 11:09:51 AM

Event ID: 11

Task Category: None

Level: Warning

Keywords:

User: SYSTEM

Computer: MarkPC

Description:

Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application. The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications. Please visit AppInit DLLs and Secure Boot - Win32 apps for more information.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Wininit" Guid="{206F6DEA-D3C5-4D10-BC72-989F03C8B84B}" />

<EventID>11</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>3</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x4000000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2015-12-27T17:09:51.584150700Z" />

<EventRecordID>7941</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="848" ThreadID="916" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>MarkPC</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="StringCount">0</Data>

<Data Name="String">

</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

Sometimes after a crash I can't reboot right away. Takes multiple attempts and multiple crashes while booting. Then it will boot and run fine for a while.

Any suggestions.

Thanks!

Mark

MarkReynoldsZY, Jan 26, 2022
  4. neast70 Win User

Computer Continues To Crash Even After Multiple Repair Runs

Crashs occuring on multiple computers

I am having problems with crashes on multiple different computers when users try to edit or delete files, usually the affected files are located on the desktop. Hard crash, blue screen. Have taken several steps, recreating profiles, reassigning permissions,
    reloading computers, running scans with SFC and DISM. Have been trying to get Windbg to work but haven't been able to yet. Still working on it, so in the meantime can someone analyze these and give me some advice please?

Files on OnDrive contain several Minidumps, a memory.dmp and INFO file for one of the affected computers.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Thank you.

neast70, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Computer Continues To Crash Even After Multiple Repair Runs

1. Computer Continues To Crash Even After Multiple Repair Runs - Similar Threads - Computer Continues Crash

2. Computer continuously crashing/not powering on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer continuously crashing/not powering on: My PC has been crashing a lot recently, in a way I haven't really seen before. All the monitors disconnect, and the RGBs on my mouse/keyboard turn off, but the RGBs on the GPU/power button stay on and the fans keep spinning. It seems like the computer becomes unable to power...
  3. Computer continuously crashing/not powering on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer continuously crashing/not powering on: My PC has been crashing a lot recently, in a way I haven't really seen before. All the monitors disconnect, and the RGBs on my mouse/keyboard turn off, but the RGBs on the GPU/power button stay on and the fans keep spinning. It seems like the computer becomes unable to power...
  4. Computer continuously crashing/not powering on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer continuously running in the background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer continuously running in the background: I am using Windows 10 Microsoft Edge and I computer is continuously running which slows everything up and also freezes my icons - how can I stop please....
  6. Computer continuously running in the background

Computer continuously running in the background: I am using Windows 10 Microsoft Edge and I computer is continuously running which slows everything up and also freezes my icons - how can I stop please....
  7. Computer continuously running in the background

8. Computer Continues To Crash Even After Multiple Repair Runs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Continues To Crash Even After Multiple Repair Runs: I've been having issues with my computer since the start of this year. It gives me BSoD crashes near constantly, and it can never stay running for very long. There isn't a specific time for it to last until it BSoDs, but it never lasts powered on long for me to be able to do...
  9. Computer Continues To Crash Even After Multiple Repair Runs

Computer Continues To Crash Even After Multiple Repair Runs: I've been having issues with my computer since the start of this year. It gives me BSoD crashes near constantly, and it can never stay running for very long. There isn't a specific time for it to last until it BSoDs, but it never lasts powered on long for me to be able to do...
  10. Recurring BSOD, even after professional computer repair

Recurring BSOD, even after professional computer repair: Hi, before I post my problem I would like to mention that I am a senior without any computer knowledge. Could I please ask you to bear this in mind when you post your reply please? I need step-by-step instructions in plain language - otherwise, I'm lost! Thanks. A few...