Windows 10: computer continuously shutting down unexpectedly.

Discus and support computer continuously shutting down unexpectedly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, following a forced update that happened while i was sleeping, my computer has been shutting down unexpectedly. There's no blue screen, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by burger51fr, Jul 2, 2020.

1. computer continuously shutting down unexpectedly.

Recently, following a forced update that happened while i was sleeping, my computer has been shutting down unexpectedly. There's no blue screen, it just blanks out and restarts itself back up. I tried using system restore to go back to before the update was installed, but the problem is still occurring.

:)

burger51fr, Jul 2, 2020
  2. xarzu Win User

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

xarzu, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Paulieg Win User

OK, first complete your system specs, as it will help us diagnose your problem. Second, can you be a bit more descriptive about the "shut off"? Does it go through the windows shut down procedure, or does the power just shut off completely?

Paulieg, Jul 2, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

computer continuously shutting down unexpectedly.

Computer Shuts Down

Hi Austin,

If your computer shuts down unexpectedly when the battery is at 50%, it is possible that the battery is defective or that the drivers of the battery is incompatible with Windows 10 version 1709. For us to isolate the issue about shutting down when the battery
    is at 50%, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Is your computer new? Or, is it an old computer upgraded to Windows 10?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you checked if the driver for your battery is updated? If not, kindly do so.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

computer continuously shutting down unexpectedly.

1. computer continuously shutting down unexpectedly. - Similar Threads - computer continuously shutting

2. Computer shuts down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer shuts down unexpectedly: I have Dell Edition Windows 10 HomeVersion 22H2Installed on ‎10/‎19/‎2023OS build 19045.3930Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0My computer shut down as I was playing a video game. I had not touched anything and this has happened before at other times....
  3. Computer shuts down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer shuts down unexpectedly: I have Dell Edition Windows 10 HomeVersion 22H2Installed on ‎10/‎19/‎2023OS build 19045.3930Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0My computer shut down as I was playing a video game. I had not touched anything and this has happened before at other times....
  4. Computer shuts down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer shut down unexpectedly

My computer shut down unexpectedly: I turned on my HP laptop.It loaded faster than on usual days.I opened Ms Edge,then closed it my laptop then unexpectedly shut down without warning.Please help me soon.I have online classes next week....
  6. Computer shuts down unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer shuts down unexpectedly.: Computer shuts down unexpectedly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-down-unexpectedly/fd6c6582-67b1-4c4b-85eb-17205311dfcd
  7. Computer shuts down unexpectedly.

Computer shuts down unexpectedly.: Computer shuts down unexpectedly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-down-unexpectedly/fd6c6582-67b1-4c4b-85eb-17205311dfcd
  8. Computer shuts down unexpectedly.

9. Computer occasionally shuts down unexpectedly -

Computer occasionally shuts down unexpectedly -: PC has started to shut down unexpectedly. Getting problem details of The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x000000000000001d, 0xffffa908e2837980, 0xffffa908e28378d8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  10. Computer shut down unexpectedly

Computer shut down unexpectedly: Hi everyone, My computer recently starts to crash during intensive gaming. Can anyone tell me what the error means from Windows Reliability Report? Here is my computer specs: Intel i7-8700k MB: Asus rog Maximus X Hero GPU: MSI RTX 2080ti Gaming X Trio RAM: G.Skill...