Windows 10: Computer could not be activated with a Volume license Product Key 0xC004F035

Discus and support Computer could not be activated with a Volume license Product Key 0xC004F035 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] While a Volume Licence makes sure the Enterprise can get Windows Keys for cheap, it also makes sure that those keys are not misused. If you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 4, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Computer could not be activated with a Volume license Product Key 0xC004F035

WinClub, Dec 4, 2018

2. Win 10 activation is expiring - volume license

Finally got it activated but still confused as to what is really going on with activation.

here is what I did:

-got another Win7 Pro key from a friend (non volume license one)
    -I tried to activate it, but it gave the same error message as before, "could not activate with this key"
    -following suggestion above, I tried it a second time. This time it activated !!! (internet was connected both times)

don't know why just doing it 2 times makes it work. maybe someone else can explain that.

I checked it with ShowkeyPlus and to my surprise it now said it was activated and showed the installed key as the generic Win10Pro key that is listed in above post. But I did not enter that key. ????

tikicarver, Dec 4, 2018
  3. FORGOT ACTIVATION PRODUCT KEY

Windows 10 Enterprise is a volume license client, which can be activated multiple ways depending on type of licensing.

If you got the license through your organization, you might be able to activate by logging on to your organizations domain or VPN into their network.

If you have an assigned product key, try using the volume activation center for your region to activate:

Try the appropriate phone number listed here: Microsoft Activation Centers Worldwide Telephone Numbers:

http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/existing-customers/activation-centers.aspx

Andre Da Costa, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Ben Voigt Win User

Is it possible to use a Windows 10 product key to activate a Windows 7 installation?

According to Microsoft, you can't use your Windows 10 keys. You will have to call Activation Support, provide proof that you have a license with downgrade rights, and they will provide a response to the activation challenge that will result in a one-time activation of an install.

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/OEM/en/licensing/sblicensing/Pages/downgrade_rights.aspx

Ben Voigt, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Computer could not be activated with a Volume license Product Key 0xC004F035 - Similar Threads - Computer activated Volume

2. Activation and licensing ?Just nned the product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation and licensing ?Just nned the product key: Hi,actually i have windows 11 pro but its a organisation service and its about to expire in 20 days.I just need to change the product key.If I download the windows 11 pro from the official website , will I be able to change the product key or do i have to reinstall the whole...
  3. Activation and licensing ?Just nned the product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation and licensing ?Just nned the product key: Hi,actually i have windows 11 pro but its a organisation service and its about to expire in 20 days.I just need to change the product key.If I download the windows 11 pro from the official website , will I be able to change the product key or do i have to reinstall the whole...
  4. Activate using a product key for a Volume license permanently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate using a product key for a Volume license permanently: So I work for a local government and we have a few devices that can not use the internet once they are deployed. So I know I can call Microsoft and give them the installation ID and then activate them all. However I do not want to call Microsoft for all 10 or so units. I...
  5. Activate using a product key for a Volume license permanently

Activate using a product key for a Volume license permanently: So I work for a local government and we have a few devices that can not use the internet once they are deployed. So I know I can call Microsoft and give them the installation ID and then activate them all. However I do not want to call Microsoft for all 10 or so units. I...
  6. Activate using a product key for a Volume license permanently

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Activation license vs. product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation license vs. product key: I bought a used computer with Windows 10 pre-loaded, but found it wasn't activated. I bought a copy through the Windows store, but no product key was ever provided. It seems to be tied to my Microsoft account. I don't want to need to sign into an account to activate every...
  8. Activation license vs. product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation license vs. product key: I bought a used computer with Windows 10 pre-loaded, but found it wasn't activated. I bought a copy through the Windows store, but no product key was ever provided. It seems to be tied to my Microsoft account. I don't want to need to sign into an account to activate every...
  9. Activation license vs. product key

10. Licensing and product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Licensing and product key: Hey i have a question, if i download and install the windows 10 may 2019 update and install it, do i need a product key to continue the update process? My current windows version is Windows 10 Pro 1709....