Windows 10: Computer cpu ghz

Discus and support Computer cpu ghz in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello!! I found out that my cpu for my AMD A4-5000 APU runs at 1.50 ghz. it’s a windows 10 and kind of slow on most games. Is the speed of the cpu bad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aurora quack, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Computer cpu ghz

Hello!! I found out that my cpu for my AMD A4-5000 APU runs at 1.50 ghz. it’s a windows 10 and kind of slow on most games. Is the speed of the cpu bad for gaming? Can I make it increase the cpu by any way? I’m not sure if it matters if it’s built but it was prebuilt. It also changes 1300-1338Threads. Can someone pls explain?

:)

Aurora quack, Jun 23, 2022
  2. spetrov Win User

CPU frequency locks at 0.78 GHz

Hello,

My CPU get locks at 0.78 GHz and not going up or down. In the same time when CPU is locked at 0.78 GHz,

laptops fans runs fast (noisy) but the coming air is not even hot.

I have found a tool named Intel(R) Extreme tuning utility to use it as monitor of "what's going on with my system",

i'm not overclocking or changing something in CPU.

Tuning utility shows value of "Thermal Throttling" as 100% i think this is the reason why CPU stays at 0.78 GHz, it get down step because of this thermal throttling.

CPU package and core temperature is normal around 40c .

All this information is visible into this picture:

Computer cpu ghz 0e05a760-5e71-41dd-a028-42165b6d17f2.png

With random combination of reboots, shutdown unplug power and plug power CPU gets frequency stepping again

Thermal Throttling is becoming zero and fans stop... and everything goes normal.

Can someone explain what is connection between Windows (10) OS and CPU freq. stepping.

I think there is some connection because of available options in power plan settings, there is options Processor power management

that can control CPU min and max freq. state, but i'm not pretty sure is it related to "Thermal Throttling".

spetrov, Jun 23, 2022
  3. CPU stuck at 0.38 Ghz when charger is plugged in.

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately none of these suggestions changed anything and the CPU speed still immediately drops to 0.38 Ghz when I plug it in. Is there anything else I could try?

BillyBob91, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Berton Win User

Computer cpu ghz

Help!!!! CPU operating at only 0.51 GHz

Look at the Performance tab and at the bottom click Open Resource Monitor, check if you are seeing only 1 core out of the 2, 3 or 4 on the CPU. I get different speeds depending on the core, usually waiting a bit will step through the cores.

Berton, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Computer cpu ghz

1. Computer cpu ghz - Similar Threads - Computer cpu ghz

2. CPU ghz stuck at 1.58 ghz after 5 mins of gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU ghz stuck at 1.58 ghz after 5 mins of gaming: My pc specs are :i5 2400 3.10 ghzGTX 165016 gb ddr3 ramZEBRONICS B75 moboWhen i launch and play spiderman remastered for 5 minutes it works fine above 55+ fps but after 5 minutes it gets to 25-30 fps , for a few days i couldnt figure out why that was happening but today i...
  3. Cpu Ghz stuck at 1.08 ghz 1.19ghz base speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cpu Ghz stuck at 1.08 ghz 1.19ghz base speed: Specifications of laptop: HP Pavilion 14-ce3007ne not the gaming laptopCPU: i51035G1 Base Speed: 1.19ghz Max speed: 3.6ghzGPU: Geforce MX130RAM: 8GB DDR4 2667MHzProblem: In november 2022 I used to play gta online and minecraft alot and there was no issue with fps or anything...
  4. Cpu Ghz stuck at 1.08 ghz 1.19ghz base speed

Cpu Ghz stuck at 1.08 ghz 1.19ghz base speed: Specifications of laptop: HP Pavilion 14-ce3007ne not the gaming laptopCPU: i51035G1 Base Speed: 1.19ghz Max speed: 3.6ghzGPU: Geforce MX130RAM: 8GB DDR4 2667MHzProblem: In november 2022 I used to play gta online and minecraft alot and there was no issue with fps or anything...
  5. Cpu Ghz stuck at 1.08 ghz 1.19ghz base speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Computer cpu ghz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer cpu ghz: Hello!! I found out that my cpu for my AMD A4-5000 APU runs at 1.50 ghz. it’s a windows 10 and kind of slow on most games. Is the speed of the cpu bad for gaming? Can I make it increase the cpu by any way? I’m not sure if it matters if it’s built but it was prebuilt. It also...
  7. Computer cpu ghz

Computer cpu ghz: Hello!! I found out that my cpu for my AMD A4-5000 APU runs at 1.50 ghz. it’s a windows 10 and kind of slow on most games. Is the speed of the cpu bad for gaming? Can I make it increase the cpu by any way? I’m not sure if it matters if it’s built but it was prebuilt. It also...
  8. Increasing CPU Ghz

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Increasing CPU Ghz: How To increase thisI certainly want to do thatplease help me increase that I am ready to keep hands in the registry tooPlease help me increase this 2.69Ghz to atleast 3.10Ghz or 4GhzCan anybody help me hereTHANK YOU IN ADVACEAny type of help will be highly appriciated...
  9. CPU speed stuck to .79 GHZ

CPU speed stuck to .79 GHZ: So far I have tried everything possible to make the CPU go over .79 GHZ. The CPU that I have is an i5-9300H and has been working we for the past few months until today. Please help, I cannot get anything done....
  10. Laptop CPU stuck at 0.40 GHz

Laptop CPU stuck at 0.40 GHz: Hi! I have a truly frustrating issue with my laptop - HP Envy x360 13”. No matter whether the laptop is plugged in or not, set to performance or battery saver mode, the CPU sticks to 0.40GHz. If I wake it up from sleeping, it’ll perform normally with a high CPU speed for...